Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

HR12345 posted:

I'm noticing a trend in your LPs lately that each game is "A Series of X." When did that happen?

I think it started with Deus Ex, and that was because there were a ton of conspiracies and other subjects worth going into greater depth over in a lecture format after the main videos that are drawn upon within the game. Then came Bioshock Infinite, which drew on some similar but a still different set of subjects, and now we have L.A. Noire which has a third set of subjects it draws upon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

I still like the Lie backouts but wouldn't mind in the slightest if they became bonus videos or got stuck just before/after the lectures.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Great LP as usual and I loved the film reviews that went with them. I hope this game at least inspires another team to make something ambitious like this in the future even if it never gets a real sequel.

• Locked thread