Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

setafd posted:

my inbox is open, future goon wife

I'm taken but if people want to PM me pictures of sloths or nachos, I wouldn't turn them away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

LadyAmbien posted:

This got me to thinking, have any of you gone on dates with other Goons or forum members? Banged them? Married them? Awkwardly stared at them?

Not in that exact order though.

The Snoo posted:

I met my husband on SA :grin:

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

TheNightmanCum-eth posted:

There's a goon Facebook group???

More like "there's still a goon Facebook group?" I used to be in a couple, apparently not anymore.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Bulgaroctonus posted:

Ah, ok, that makes a lot more sense. I've seen that sticker out in the wild a few other times but on like brand new trucks driven by well-to-do middle aged men. I thought maybe they just came across them and thought they looked cool, but it's not like the stickers are sold anywhere else but here. Snowboard thing makes way more sense, even though this is south Texas.

I had seen that grenade logo sticker a few times as well but never really wanted to ask some stranger about it. A guy I got along with pretty well at work had one and I asked him "whats that sticker for?" and if I remember correctly he said it was a snow boarding thing, it might have been skate boards or something similar. I mentioned that a website I visit has a similar logo and he assured me it wasn't from here. I remember wondering if anyone else from SA had seen one and thought the same thing, and it's good to know the answer is yes! We probably aren't the only ones.

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

My girlfriend used to date a guy that was really into shooting dope and going on FYAD, so I've stuck my dick in the same place as a fellow goon but that's about as close as it gets for me.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

clockwork chaos posted:

Not in that exact order though.

You could almost say...... you're dying by snoo-snoo :grin:

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I have hooked up with a couple of She-Goons thanks to being the least-awful male choice around; no complaints. But the fact that I am still friendly/friends with all of them really marks me as a terribly unsuccessful Goon overall.

Gravitee posted:

I've met Two Worlds a few times and he's as weird and clueless as advertised. I remember at one gooncon, someone had to explain female anatomy to him because he didn't realize there were different parts with different functions. They drew him a diagram on a napkin to take with him for reference. (NOLA I think.)
I think that was Geckolio helping Two Worlds out, and was indeed in New Orleans. I will never forget that week of my life. Also congratulations on GoonSpawn!

Variable_H posted:

Oh god, are we in the same Facebook group?
Everyone is in the same Facebook group

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

LadyAmbien posted:

I hope he was nice to you!

she was!

i printed out a picture of boo from mario and gave it to her and called her "boo-titful"
we never dated again

e: oh wait, do you mean he as in lowtax? he shot down one of my jokes when i compared someone to harpo marx. i will never forgive him.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Mar 29, 2016

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
im ...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
The Australian goonette who went to Scandinavia.

All in the name of goon love.

I did not work out. At all.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nation posted:

I dont have much experience but im definitely available

:same:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Rambling Robot posted:

The Australian goonette who went to Scandinavia.

All in the name of goon love.

I did not work out. At all.
Well you should work out, exercise is good for you

Delror
Mar 28, 2016

Sexy robot thighs
I don't think I've ever met anyone that even knows what SA or a goon is honestly.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I lived with a goon couple for about 4 years back in college. They were mostly normal except they'd say "tane" at each other and quote/watch dan quinn videos all the time.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I got Widestancer pregnant and paid for her to have an abortion and then she stopped answering my texts and stopped posting the end

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
like 10 years ago i went to a goon meet a red robin and there was literally no one there id consider dating. i feel like overall the goon population has gotten less weird and socially awkward in the past decade but i could also be totally 100% wrong

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i was lonely once and got a penpal from reddit and she wrote me a love note in the sand and sent me a picture of it probably the closest i ever came to love

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nation posted:

i was lonely once and got a penpal from reddit and she wrote me a love note in the sand and sent me a picture of it probably the closest i ever came to love

You're better off. They both had crabs.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Retard 4 posted:

I got Widestancer pregnant and paid for her to have an abortion and then she stopped answering my texts and stopped posting the end

is this really what happened to widestancer lol

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

You're better off. They both had crabs.

:wow:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I have never touched a goonette IRL (in realistic lives, as seen on the internet), nor have I tried to start a romantic relationship with one online.

I've done plenty of stupid online poo poo outside of this forum, but I've always had a natural aversion to net dating stuff. Kudos to those that brave the e-waters and make it work.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

setafd posted:

is this really what happened to widestancer lol

nah synthy made fun of her and she deleted everyone never to be seen from again

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Pilot used to have sex dreams about me, so someone else said.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

hmm that's a little kinky but who am i to judge?

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I got a BJ from a female goon while her fiancé was in the other room. I cucked a goon. Hope they read this (Brisbane, Australia). It was years ago, though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Dating a goon jsut doesn't seem like it would work out, I'm used to being the unattractive stupid rear end in a top hat in the relationship I don't know what it'd be like having two of those having horrible sex

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Dating a goon jsut doesn't seem like it would work out, I'm used to being the unattractive stupid rear end in a top hat in the relationship I don't know what it'd be like having two of those having horrible sex

Imagine the inner peace and freedom you'd get from having a partner you know can't do any better than you.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Never knowingly met another goon. I may have gone to middle school with one, can't remember what his name was. We were from the same city at least.

Now if someone asked what Something Awful was what would you lead with? Slenderman?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Casimir Radon posted:

Now if someone asked what Something Awful was what would you lead with? Slenderman?

tribute.avi

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I am lonely and unloved.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Are you sure you don't mean swap.avi?

We totally thought it would be funny if we raised enough money to pay some Brazilian ladies to eat each other's poo poo. And it kind of is until you try to explain your motivations to normal people.*

*Was not actually involved.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
the gooniest i can justifiably get is telling people that i read the board slenderman was invented on. the really spergy ones that get all :aaaaa: about it are pretty funny to snicker at

ive met quite a few people who know sa through info.sec/hackers im friends with, but almost no one who reads or posts these days. i dont really like internet dating in general, goon dating seems almost just as weird to me (if not weirder)

Dr. Dogballs Jr. fucked around with this message at 09:28 on Mar 29, 2016

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
P sure forum user Shibaz (now dead from cancer) used to travel about having relations with other BYOB posters. Actually....I think every single 2006 - 2008 byob poster had sexed every other byob poster, it was a wild tim.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive been hiking in the foothills looking for a nice gal

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Isaac posted:

Ive been hiking in the foothills looking for a nice gal

show any decent girl pecky becky and she should immediately :swoon: over that bird

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

show any decent girl pecky becky and she should immediately :swoon: over that bird

gonna hit up the club with my wing(ed)man pecky becky

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

stil waiting for that special email... anyone

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

lonesomedwarf posted:

helo. i am a 32 years old single male and i clean floor for a living .im ver. needy and lonely and have unresolved issues with my parents but especially with my mother, to whom which i have unresolved issues towardx. i do not like the beach or bright suny days as i have hyperhidrosis and i dont like walkig much because i have ver. bnad shin splints. i get angry with almost no provocation and am selfish and childish in my dealings with others. i live in my parets attic and only come out at night or for work which is also at night. i am un able to control my basest desires and since i have been masturbatign almost non stop for 20 years i doubt ill be able to have regular sex with a nother person. i cant save money and am currently in debt. i do not have pets as i tortured them to death. please email me

edit for got to mention that i am unusially short for a male, am a "polite 2" and have laughablly small genitalia,.thank

Im quotint this to help find you love

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Retard 4 posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007
I've dated more goons than non-goons. It's a bad habit that never ends well. I resolved to not date goons this year, and I might achieve that if my girlfriend can avoid this place's charms.

• Locked thread