Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
*margaritaville comes on the cd player on the back porch, leathery women yell "woo!" and bumble around trying to clink their glasses together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

symbolic posted:

*complains about husband looking for just too long at Kim K's rear end

I knew a woman who was irate that another woman would dare wear a bikini outdoors because her husband might see. The husband was scared loving shitless.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Dirty Sanchez posted:

*has Jamberry party
*has Pampered Chef party
*has Scentsy party

"Why don't my friends want to come over any more?"

I live 5 miles from the Scentsy headquarters. There are so many SUVs with that logo in the back window.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

*doesn't ever suck her husbands dick. ever.*

husband gets a handy from a guy in the hot tub, so what

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I hope to God someone else in here gets this reference

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Now, Maydylnne and Caidan, time to learn about our lord and savior, Jesus.
Jesus was a 6'3" blonde from Bethlehem who...

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

karma_coma posted:

*HUD Homes are being built 2 miles aways*

*ALL HOUSES IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD GO UP FOR SALE*

Not a suburb, but my old hometown:
*Hmong people move in
*My mom refers to them as Mongolians
*Every house in town goes up for sale

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
My mom is p cool you guys. Just try not to be gay or Muslim around her

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I couldn't get Offspring's Americana for my 13th birthday cause it had a language advisory

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I am a manager, fortunately there are not many suburban moms, my work is mostly with businessmen and women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

criscodisco posted:

I swear I knew at least 20 girls in college that claimed to have had ovarian cancer, rendering them forever barren. It always seemed really odd to claim, because I'm not sure how it makes them look any better.

Cause then you don't gotta wear a condom

• Locked thread