Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
strawberries on pillows, strawberries on curtains, strawberry decorative soaps,
pictures of strawberries, porcelain strawberries,
strawberry bed-sheets,
i really love strawberries :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
weighs 5,546 lbs.
45.3 inches of front leg room
luxuriant leather interior

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Not too long ago, I found written on a faded and soft yellow index card in the handwriting of my grandmother at the top of a cookie recipe: "Have ready for life's bumps." I remembered the many rocky times she had peanut butter cookies ready for me.
Suddenly, I realized through so many of the valleys in my life, there were peanut butter cookies. I realized that though I no longer have my grandmother, I can remember her with every peanut butter cookie.
I started then bringing to life her peanut butter cookie tradition. A woman whose words were full of wisdom had written to the side of the recipe in large cap letters: JIF ONLY. IT REALLY DOES MATTER. ONLY THE BEST FOR HEALING BROKEN HEARTS AND SCRAPED KNEES.
I make the choice of keeping alive the memory of my grandmother and to being the keeper of tradition in my family. Thank you Jif for such beautiful memories and providing a way to stay connected to my grandmother, your biggest fan.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Machai posted:

did you get that quote from the Jif website?

oh, huh, I guess you did

Did your mom never teach you that lying is bad?

:j: im candice, h., rogersville, mo

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

canyoneer posted:

Restaurant lifers are a really, really sad crew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgg3Fl6fqJI
:byodame: "MY KIDS DON'T EAT GREEN THINGS"

hahah!

"get it right the first time!" WHOMP

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
honey, could you please move these thirty 40lb bags of mulch i just bought to the backyard? i would, but haha, i cant even lift one.

*waits until finished*

Oh, could you actually put twenty of them back in the front yard? yeah, the flowerbeds right by the driveway. thank you, dear.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
baby carrots are regular carrots machined down to size, and not, in fact, "babies."

now you know the awful secret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What does dc mean in that context

district of columbia

• Locked thread