Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Be a constant disappointment to Sempai. Sempai will find himself drawn to being forced to address your mistakes and take responsibility for failing to mentor you well enough. As Sempai, he will refuse to accept defeat and will redouble his efforts to correct your faults because his reputation is on the line, too.

Then you convince Sempai that perhaps he failed because in his heart he knew the pair of you were not not meant to be mentor/student, but lovers.

Cut to credits and we get clips and photos of you and Sempai dating, getting married, having family, growing old, while a J-pop song plays in the background and your obscured and glowing naked bodies fade into a starry background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Bob Dylan's song "Gotta Serve Somebody" was originally "Gotta See Me Sempai".

His producers forced him to cut out the Japanese female lead vocal track and sing it himself.

• Locked thread