Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
posting in a sonic comic thread unironically in TYOOL 2016! :suicide:

No but really good OP. Mega Man suckered me into reading the Sonic comic and I found it's surprisingly good. I mean, it's still written for kids but I can deal with that. The masochist in me kinda wants to go back and read the more batshit stuff but I know better.

So like, why did the comic go on hiatus again? Archie run out of money again? heyoooo gently caress you for canceling mega man, archie i'll never forgive you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Dreamy Souffle posted:

Outside of that bundle, I've also picked up the Mega Drive issue. It's cute and scratches that nostalgic itch for the older games, but also has the best two pages:

:allears:

Oh man I thought that art looked familiar and then I googled and what do you know it's Tyson Hesse. Good for him, now he's getting paid to make fun of Sonic

(If you haven't seen his... ahem... nonprofessional Sonic work, it's pretty great)

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

dragon_pamcake posted:

Need to change the thread title again since it looks like the drama with Ken Penders is what soured the relationship between Sega and Archie.

If only thread titles could be images...

• Locked thread