Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

I was gonna say, at least the put some effort into it, but then I saw this:

SpacePig posted:

Look at this incredible photoshop job on the uniform:

Did I say Photoshop? because I meant MSPaint.

And yeah. Would it have cost that much to make one fake jersey? Heck, make them the warmups for the next home game and auction them off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

What a toothless chickenshit punishment.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

xzzy posted:

Did you seriously expect anything less from the NHL? Name one time in history where they've been serious about punishment.

No, but I can still be disappointed

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

:sigh: At least Murray is good

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

fits posted:

stamkos having surgery for a blood clot and out 1-3 months

Jeez. I hope he's able to come back okay.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Eric the Mauve posted:

Hockeypost: I know it makes me a traitor to PAS to even suggest this but the Flyers are kind of cool and good now

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

bewbies posted:

what the gently caress is a favour

I think it's hoser for favor.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Wonderllama posted:

how do i read spoilers thanks in advance

With your eyes.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

i am the bird posted:

Bold prediction: the Red Wings will play a hockey game tonight and will win said hockey game by a score of at least one more goal than the opposing team of orange bullies.

God willing, I hope they do it in regulation.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Aphrodite posted:

The Flyers are a bunch of rear end grabbing headshotters.

The Bruins have not grabbed even one rear end and usually only target the knees.

The Islanders are from Long Island.

Yeah, but the Bruins are from Boston.

Agreed on the first point though.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

The worst jersey was that black ice one with a skeleton Blackhawks head, and both a stanley cup final and winter claasic patch.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Ginette Reno posted:

I guess the Pens are anticipating possible thuggery from the Caps tonight because they recalled Sestito

Hopefully he and Weber can misconduct each other in the first 5 minutes.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

His stuff was overrated anyway.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Nah, the Pens have nothing to play for, so the Flyers are going to play the B-team (and Sestito).

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Aphrodite posted:

Beaunitis.

:wow:

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Yeah, chances are whichever goalie the islanders have combusts halfway through game one. Meanline, it's entirely possible for Lundqvist to pull a series or two out of his rear end and take the Rangers to ECF.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Well, in my mind, they made the playoffs in 2014, and they put together a good run when everyone was healthy in 2015, so I figured a healthy team would make some noise in 2016.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

JawKnee posted:

However, they're probably facing the Caps in the 2nd and they are going to get demolished there

I think you got that backwards.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

Hockey is basically baseball without bases or a field and a puck instead of a ball.

And instead of being boring mind-numbing schlock, hockey is fun!

e: and goonery in any sport is dumb. Sestito is trash and doesn't desvere to be payed by anyone for the "services" he provides.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Neodoomium posted:

Willfully injuring another player in any sport is a dickheaded thing to do and justifying it is horrible

:agreed:

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

don't disrespect are troops

e: the majora's mask remake on 3ds is pretty good.

Ergo Propter Hog fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Apr 10, 2016

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

playoff posters go home

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

nature6pk posted:

I actually miss mook atm

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Eric the Mauve posted:

Assuming MAF is still out, which sounds like it will be the case, who is even going to be backing up Zatkoff? Whoever it is I can't imagine he's worse than Zatkoff so he might as well start.

I have no earthly clue why Murray even played in a game that Crosby and Letang did not. Especially since frankly losing to the Flyers was not a bad thing since it helped eliminate the one team that owns the Penguins' souls from the playoffs entirely (and get their coach fired and, in all likelihood, replaced with a worse coach). It was dumb and they got burned.

I guess they could always call up Jarry, I think. It's not like WBS Pens are going to need him.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

He helped jack and poo poo.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Aurora posted:

Zombo is a cool name.

He can do anything!

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Dandy Kaiser posted:

i want one of these for pittsburgh too but it would mostly be about eating too much sausage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNnkDjMVJqE&t=299s

Don't kinkshame

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

https://twitter.com/JoshYohe_PGH/status/719254248236695552

:rip: Penguins playoff hopes

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

fits posted:

jarry owns though

Yeah, but I don't know that throwing a rookie goalie who hasn't gotten a game off in the AHL since whenever Murray got called up into the playoffs is a recipe for success.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Levitate posted:

It could just be for practice purposes between now and when the playoffs start. You usually want two goalies at practice

Come on, this is the penguins we're talking about. When is it *not* injuries

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Aphrodite posted:

You convinced me, that makes it better.

Their coach is also the biggest whiner.

Torts coaches in Columbus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

JawKnee posted:

also, where did such a thread live before? SAS or Armchair Quarterback?

It was just in normal SAS.

• Locked thread