Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
It'd be pretty cool if the Padres didn't have to face Kershaw on opening night every year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I need a picture of this STAT

https://twitter.com/chasehughescsn/status/717143311442649088

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

I need that fuckin hat asap

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/apjoekay/status/717145070672150528

Votto being weird

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

He wore it to the post-game presser and there aren't photos of it WITH THE TWEET?!

What the gently caress is poo poo poo poo.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Because the Mariner's win streak of opening games has snapped, I'm going to call it now: that was what was holding them back, and they're going to make the playoffs this year.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Harper 2016, I'm all in.

Punishments for non-bat flippers.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
I forget, is Harper a fun bat-flipper?

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Pungry posted:

Because the Mariner's win streak of opening games has snapped, I'm going to call it now: that was what was holding them back, and they're going to make the playoffs this year.

I wholeheartedly adopt this magical thinking and will integrate it with my own.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i want that in shirt form

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

that's hilarious. did papelbon get upset when he saw it?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

Something something conservative hero Bryce harper

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

:vince:

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

That 202 shirt is amazing and I need to find one

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
i need that hat so bad

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Someone figure out how to buy that hat. I will buy one in a split second.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Ungratek posted:

That 202 shirt is amazing and I need to find one
what is it in reference to?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

bawfuls posted:

DC Area code

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

bawfuls posted:

it's basically the DC flag but with the area code below the three stars instead of two bars

if you're into history stuff, the flag is based on George Washington's coat of arms

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Want that hat bad

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Holy poo poo that is my everything

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Not sure where to post this, I guess here is as good a place as any. I got mlb.tv and ran unblock through my router, and everything was cool and I watched the Giants and I'm watching the A's now. The only weird thing is that when I try and run mlb.tv through my Fire stick, it gives me the blackout message. Every other computer, tablet, phone, and my Roku all work just fine. I tried resetting the Amazon stick, same error. Which confuses me since they're all connected to the same router. Anybody have a similar problem today?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

coronaball posted:

Not sure where to post this, I guess here is as good a place as any. I got mlb.tv and ran unblock through my router, and everything was cool and I watched the Giants and I'm watching the A's now. The only weird thing is that when I try and run mlb.tv through my Fire stick, it gives me the blackout message. Every other computer, tablet, phone, and my Roku all work just fine. I tried resetting the Amazon stick, same error. Which confuses me since they're all connected to the same router. Anybody have a similar problem today?

I am pretty sure the Fire stick and possibly Chromecast use hardcoded DNS or something, I know people have no end of trouble with them and Unblock-Us.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
enjoy: http://store.barstoolsports.com/products/make-baseball-fun-again-white-hat

GopherFlats
Mar 16, 2011
So I accidentally posted this is in the GDT but...

So the Padres are still terrible I see :(

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Arrieta still owns.

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.

R.D. Mangles posted:

Arrieta still owns.

And Montero is still adorable in post game interviews.

Idiot Wind
Sep 10, 2007

We hope anyone sees you again...
That seems like a reasonable predictor of the Angels' upcoming season in one quick dose

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Explosionface posted:

And Montero is still adorable in post game interviews.

His English is noticeably better than it was last year, too.

That was Arrieta's 21st consecutive regular season Quality Start.

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

Runs scored on Opening Day by NL West teams:

Dodgers: 15
Giants: 12
Rockies: 10
D-Backs: 5
Padres: :lol:

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

will_colorado posted:

Runs scored on Opening Day by NL West teams:

Dodgers: 15
Giants: 12
Rockies: 10
D-Backs: 5
Padres: :lol:
accurate predictor of relative offensive quality this season IMO

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Right up until the other half of the Dodgers starting lineup goes on the DL*

*the Giants have nobody on the DL so poo poo is about to boomerang HARD

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I'm just upset the Even Year Bullshit has already begun with Mad Bum having one of his worst starts in years and still getting the win

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
It's pretty cool but also strange how the Giants had a bunch of guys spontaneously figure out how to hit at almost the exact same time their rotation started falling apart

Scoring runs is good, imo

Spoeank posted:

Right up until the other half of the Dodgers starting lineup goes on the DL*

*the Giants have nobody on the DL so poo poo is about to boomerang HARD

Until mid-August when everyone gets back on the field just in time for them to go on a tear and squeak into the playoffs. Same as it ever was.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Re: those predictions earlier in the thread, why do people think the Cubs are going to win the WS? Do people think the Cubs are going to win the WS?

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

coronaball posted:

DNS bypass doesn't work on FireTV.

Side load Kodi and MLBMC - might work.

I just went and got an nVidia shield because I got tired of trying to use the FireTV.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Please do not buy anything through Barstool Sports, they're a horrible site run by assholes.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

Re: those predictions earlier in the thread, why do people think the Cubs are going to win the WS? Do people think the Cubs are going to win the WS?

They got close last year, and they have a lot of young players, so theoretically they should be better this year. Or, Kris Bryant and Kyle Schwarber will each strike out 250 times. I'm confident one of these scenarios will happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

zakharov posted:

Please do not buy anything through Barstool Sports, they're a horrible site run by assholes.

Seconded, with emphasis.

Through one game the Phillies are a precise microcosm of what I expect the season to be and are exactly meeting expectations.

• Locked thread