Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, there's plenty of other balls in the sea. Plus, you're not very talented.
So, uh...this is kind of a crazy FA hitter year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

You should get no more a break than the guy with 126 seasons under his belt who forgot to protect Louis Roundtree.

Parker isn't even that good anyway.

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

saintonan posted:

Parker is the perfect guy to leave unprotected since some schmuck will take him just based on overall rating and I want him to pitch Parker against me.

I mean, he's not that bad, he's basically former Cy Young Award Winner Curtis Moreno (tm), but he's not a guy that if I accidentally left exposed I'd be beating myself over, either.

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

Sellers, Mendoza, Garces, Damaso are an easy first four but Howard isn't a slam dunk fifth. I'm inclined to go Toombs for my fifth right now but Carrasco is right there with him, Bleier and Cosby and Stearns are good, so are Bryant, Willoughby, Tavarez....it's a loaded ballot.

e: Al Dotel

e2: MARK COBB

AlleyViper fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Apr 7, 2016

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

Martin over...well, a bunch of guys, with so short a career?

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

Ayala is a perfectly acceptable incumbent CF or 2B, though certainly not ideal, you ride out these last two years then replace him.

Of course, when you go and give Francisco Soto 10m per year it sort of torpedoes what little value he has.

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

JT Matthews has allowed runs :siren:

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

Not the most impressive offensive outing there, saintonan

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

Did Lewis Stammen retire? Please tell me Lewis Stammen retired with me.

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerStats.aspx?pid=4255743

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlleyViper
Sep 15, 2007

Devo posted:

Took a peek at my old team and Gene Stoops is not only still in AA where I left him, but he's not even on the 40 man so he's going to get scooped up. He was supposed to be the #1 part of the 1-2 reliever punch of the future with Bud Wise.

1st pick of the Rule V draft

• Locked thread