Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

AlleyViper posted:

So, uh...this is kind of a crazy FA hitter year

Pitching not so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Gaedels could deal Hipolito Castilla if anyone is interested in picking him up for cheap.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Last year's HoF bug sure has left a lot of good HoF candidates out there.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Yeah I agree that four of them are pretty easy decisions, but that fifth is really tough.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

1 hit through 7 shutout innings for Moose and 3 hits, including two homers for Enny. So far so good for our FA acquisitions after one game.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Everyone should trade me some offensive talent to lower the chances of Charlotte or Santa Fe making the playoffs again. ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

My offense has picked a great time to turn to poo poo.

• Locked thread