Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barrydingle
Mar 8, 2003

I have the digital
My buddy finds it funny to send me ball shots and I think it would be funny to let everyone gently caress with him for April Fools. His number is (308)227-9518 and he goes by Jones. You can tell him its from Keith...he has a twisted sense of humor so this should be fun. If this gets me banned, so be it...haven't used my account in years, just hope people have fun before I go. If this isn't against the rules, I'll love checking back. Troll away fellas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i just called him and told him that i was going to kill myself because of what you said about him fyi

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

nice try jones but I don't want to see them

barrydingle
Mar 8, 2003

I have the digital
It was annoyingly funny until a shot of his nuts popped up on my phone a few days ago and I had to explain it to a co-worker that saw it. Tried posting to craigslist to get some real creepers but it was too much work and I have faith in YOU.

barrydingle fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Apr 2, 2016

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

barrydingle posted:

It was annoyingly funny until a shot of his nuts popped up on my phone a few days ago and I had to explain it to a co-worker that saw it.

well, its really funny now. we are a welcoming community of loving, inspirational, go-getters!

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
hmmmmm.... *tries to figure out how to take pictures of ovaries*

i wonder if he would get it if he received a mysterious ultrasound image

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

hmmmmm.... *tries to figure out how to take pictures of ovaries*

i wonder if he would get it if he received a mysterious ultrasound image

Photoshop it so there's some demon from hell in your womb

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i wish i had a friend named 'Jones' :(

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
how did you get my phone number? and my name isn't Jones?? :confused: what kind of a name is Jones anyways tbh?

this is turning out to be one of the worst April fools days ever!

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Volume posted:

Photoshop it so there's some demon from hell in your womb

i wouldnt have to photoshop anything you ever see a loving ultrasound!?!?! they scary man

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

i wish i had a friend named 'Jones' :(
Just start calling one of your existing friends Jones,.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I mean if you had friends.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

dad gay. so what posted:

i just called him and told him that i was going to kill myself because of what you said about him fyi

Lol

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
nvm, wasnt my phone number after all. but then where are all these balls coming from??? :ohdear:

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i just called jones and he told me that him and all your other "friends" are secretly laughing at you behind your back

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
He... he told me... He told me the pictures weren't... they weren't... Hhh... He told me the, the pictures. weren't. all. of his own, of his... of his. own. balls there ive said it

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Bad Titty Puker posted:

He... he told me... He told me the pictures weren't... they weren't... Hhh... He told me the, the pictures. weren't. all. of his own, of his... of his. own. balls there ive said it

your av is really loving wigging me out right now man jeebus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Op, just send him all the pics from the Wayne Gretzky collection

• Locked thread