Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

TheKingofSprings posted:

I always thought it was millions of viewers but 5.2 million for Phoenix Wright seems stupidly high
A number like that is usually the percentage of the audience. So basically 5.2% of all people watching TV in Japan at that time were watching Phoenix Wright. That actually sounds like quite a good big-ish number but it depends on the typical environment of that timeslot.

For reference, in the US, an episode of LOST would get something between 3.0 and 8.0. Or, in the late 90s when WWF/WCW were competing over the same timeslot, they'd be getting 3.5's to 6.5's.

Szmitten fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Apr 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The anime's Maya is so perfect. I want to protect her for all eternity along with my best pal Gumshoe.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What a weird couple of seconds that was.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

dragon enthusiast posted:

1-5 would work pretty well in movie format I reckon

Technically it already did.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
There is a keyframer in this show who draws really tiny hands. That preview image above has one, and a shot in the recent episode that has the judge holding his gavel in baby hands.

Szmitten fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Jun 19, 2016

• Locked thread