Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Yeah, I was kinda down on this adaption after the first episode but man if the Redd White parts of the last one weren't inspired. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

InspectorCarbonara posted:

My memory of the first game is foggy, but was it ever addressed in the games why Phoenix's evidence is instantly accepted and he isn't accused of forging it? Seeing the court sequences actually animated makes it seem really weird that Phoenix just pulls something out of his pocket and says "I found this in April's room" and everyone just takes it as the truth instantly.

I just assumed in the games that Phoenix was photo-documenting everything. Some things just don't make sense otherwise.

• Locked thread