Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smenj
Oct 10, 2012

Xad posted:

So one thing I noticed that was different from the game, and is maybe a plothole? is that if Phoenix didn't know Grossberg couldn't defend Maya/wasn't defending her yet, why did he bother to go steal a wiretap from April May's room?

Just because he wouldn't necessarily be defending her doesn't mean he wouldn't want to try and help out anyway, presumably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smenj
Oct 10, 2012
I used to think Phoenix just took pictures of pretty much all the evidence, until I saw some official art suggesting otherwise:

I sincerely hope we see him lugging around some of the bigger pieces of evidence this way in the show.

smenj
Oct 10, 2012
They've been changing up the order of some things, as well as adding and removing stuff. For the most part I'm enjoying that, since I've played the games and the changes are keeping things a little more interesting. However, they skipped a stepladder joke, and that's just unforgivable.

smenj
Oct 10, 2012
On the plus side, Phoenix's drink of choice showed up this episode!

• Locked thread