Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

The additions were absolutely fantastic. They really made it worth experiencing the cases again by adding a lot of little emotions and scenes that are presumed to happen but are just kind of skipped over. Very excited for the rest of the series. If nothing else it's just surreal to even see it happen considering I never thought it would.

I'm glad I got Crunchyroll Premium for it, too. The localized subs make it all the better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I love how the anime really puts Redd White's flashiness and awfulness in full display. It wasn't until I recently replayed the trilogy on 3DS that I remembered just how despicable and how far-reaching in terms of the series' overarching plot he truly was. It's the curse of being an early-game culprit that he doesn't seem to be remembered in the same light as some of the later game culprits.

"Yes, we can!". Absolutely splendiferous. And after the movie's portrayal of Redd White, it was nice to see the actual character get shown in full force. This anime is very good.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Man I thought this episode was fantastic. Redd White was spot-on and it was great to hear him voiced and see him animated and the True Story part was fantastic to see in full motion. Also I jumped out of my seat at the ending.

It's basically a supplement to the games, and if you like the games you'll love this. It's not gonna go down as the perfect adaptation or even come close to being a good substitute, but drat if it isn't fun as hell.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Fun episode. Missile was cute as gently caress (they don't actually name him).

That's gotta be Pess, right?

Man that episode was great. It was just nice to see Gregory alive and happy.

I pray they're actually just adapting the JFA cases in chronological order and Richard Wellington will be after Reunion and Turnabout.

• Locked thread