Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
The animation is a little rough, but I laughed when Frank Sawhit countered Nick so hard, he flew back and Mia was like "Nick, you alright?" Please do more of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I totally forgot that Redd White's original gimmick was saying English words, this anime is good

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Redd White is a good intimidating early game villain I forgot about this

DO YOU WISH TO KNOW THE TITLE OF MY PERSONAGE is the only redd white line i remember and it makes me laugh

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I felt this newest episode was a little low energy and ehhhhh, but hearing the Steel Samurai theme again and seeing 1-3 characters reminded me that I still really like this universe and I'll probably be sticking around till the end.

• Locked thread