Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Grammy contender?
yeah
hell yeah
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Hamburger helper released a rap album and several tracks could easily be our new national anthem.

https://m.soundcloud.com/hamburgerhelper/feed-the-streets-prod-dequexatron-1000?in=hamburgerhelper/sets/watch-the-stove

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

HOW THE gently caress ARE YOU PROUD AND NOBLE homosexuals NOT BLARING THIS OUT OF YOUR SCIONS

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Apr 2, 2016

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
its pretty good

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
lol its better than I thought it would be

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Big ups OP

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im really glad of this

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I texted the link to my black friend so he would think that I'm in the know.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

it's better than hamilton

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I can picture the white execs who though of this idea at their meeting, "we need a black guy. Does anyone know a black guy?"

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I stir it I stir it I stir it I stir it

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I can picture the white execs who though of this idea at their meeting, "we need a black guy. Does anyone know a black guy?"

they nailed it

this is ChexQuest level poo poo

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I have no idea how to unironically enjoy something in tyool 2016

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Crazy is good the first time but the video really takes the gas out of that one, Feed the Streets is better than anything on Life of Pablo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
that makes me mad

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I;ve always thought that doing or enjoying poo poo ironically irl is the most feckless bullshit substitute for a real personality

I had a college friend who was the most esoteric prick but I still liked him until I saw him dance ironically to a garage surf rock band and after that I couldn't stand the guy

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Apr 2, 2016

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the future is loving weird

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lol its better than I thought it would be

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
hey-ho hey-ho hey-ho :whatup:

more like ho-hum :smug:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Lol this is surprisingly enjoyable

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Shaquin posted:

its pretty good

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
At the end of the day I know it's just a soulless marketing ploy but gently caress it, not like I'm going to start running out and buying Hamburger Helper so why can't I pretend this dude just REALLY wanted to rap about it?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Lowtax posted:

LOL you dummy every one of them has "my black friend" to act as a shield against racist allegations.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

food for your soul could have secretly been added to my itunes library and i'd never have noticed

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

So this reallt by hamburgers helper?

Cause I thought I heard niggaroni and don't want to listen again

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I'm honestly amazed that a bunch of old white corporates released something like this.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

this poo poo is mega dope just done knocked the new Kanye outta my rotation

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

BRANDED MUSIC CONTENT 2016

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

jesus they'll do anything to get the millennials to pay attention to their fading brands AND ITS WORKING JUST LOOK AT THIS loving THREAD

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
yeh the corporate hegemony and their fucken hamburger helper hypnosis not my mind chalky not this day

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

not terrible but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKYf36im6rM

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the black husserl posted:

jesus they'll do anything to get the millennials to pay attention to their fading brands AND ITS WORKING JUST LOOK AT THIS loving THREAD

the future of branding is high temperature branding directly onto the exposed skin of the consumer

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
What's riff raff been up to lately

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Dang now I'm hungry what's for lunch internet friends?

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
i don't understand what is life any more

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i listened to it on headphones while eating cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper which is the best way to listen to it imo.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

i listened to it on headphones while eating cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper which is the best way to listen to it imo.

I wanna do this and I'm going to Safeway this afternoon

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

MiracleWhale posted:

I wanna do this and I'm going to Safeway this afternoon

visit my hamburger helper thread for all the best HH tips.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the black husserl posted:

the poster who said it's better than hamilton is probably right (i'm not listening to either of them), but that's not a high bar to clear

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Pretty much proves rap is 100% about beats now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
ty to resident goon Rapologists for gooning about rap your insight is appreciated and has been accredited to your honorary black meter

• Locked thread