Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
I don't loving get it. It's the same poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Wow, read the ingredient list, they are NOT the same thing.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
shampoo is for washing your hair conditioner is for changing the texture

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

one cleans ur head +drys ur hair one moisturizes ur hair afterwards. this is like asking what the difference is betnween ketchup and mustard jesus christ

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
They both make your dick sting when you pee if you use it as masturbation lube. True fact.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Profondo Rosso posted:

one cleans ur head +drys ur hair one moisturizes ur hair afterwards. this is like asking what the difference is betnween ketchup and mustard jesus christ

yea this

the ketchup cleans the burger and the mustard moisturizes

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Shampoo is grease trapper, conditioner is head lotion.

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

Shampoo goes on first and cleans the hair.

Conditioner leaves the hair silky and smooth.

Many have debated which is the superior hair care product.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Shampoo degreases your hair, conditioner regreases it, forcing you to use shampoo again, just like the zionists want.

A Touch of Satan
Apr 6, 2009
You should be seriously concerned about your hygiene if you are this ignorant to basic human upkeep poo poo.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Tony Homo posted:

They both make your dick sting when you pee if you use it as masturbation lube. True fact.

christ talk about accurate red text

conditioner is fine for loving your fist

Only shampoo burns

I hope u were bein sarcastic otherwise you're as dumb as the op bud

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
OP is actually an alien who you MORONS just helped to better infiltrate our human society. GOOD JOB

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

They are both equal on the Swan Observation Matrix

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

mr_cramalldees posted:

Shampoo is grease trapper, conditioner is head lotion.

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Pitdragon posted:

OP is actually an alien who you MORONS just helped to better infiltrate our human society. GOOD JOB

FYI OP, we're made out of meat.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
In fact op i recommend fillin a big Gatorade bottle with conditioner and run in it under hot water for 5 mins and then just goin in it, just puttin your disease right in there

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
whats the point of taking grease off my hear, then putting grease back onto it? seems like a scam

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Rutibex posted:

whats the point of taking grease off my hear, then putting grease back onto it? seems like a scam

Replace lovely natural grease with high performance scientifically augmented grease. Duh.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Shampoo is what everyone uses, Conditioner is something women use.

It is the same as make-up OP.

Idiot.

e: vvv this guy gets it.

spud fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Apr 3, 2016

BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
shampoo cleans the hair, conditioner makes it lady-like.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Shampoo is a detergent which strips cebum from your oily disgusting scalp. Conditioner does the same thing as cebum but won't rot and go rancid from bacteria the way regular cebum does

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Gatekeeper posted:

In fact op i recommend fillin a big Gatorade bottle with conditioner and run in it under hot water for 5 mins and then just goin in it, just puttin your disease right in there

yep the difference is you can masturbate with conditioner and it leaves your dick nice. tat's all you need to know.
ladies this is why you go through so much conditioner.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
you can battle them to determine which is superior, op

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude
Conditioner is something that looks like cum, and I am pretty sure it is cum.
Why my wife would have a 0.5L bottle of cum in the shower, I am not sure. But it's there.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
What's the difference between a retarded OP and one with just a really bad sense of humor?

MONKEY TRASH!
Jan 8, 2006

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Shampoo degreases your hair, conditioner regreases it, forcing you to use shampoo again, just like the zionists want.

I fight the zionists by only shampooing my hair like once a week

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Uxzuigal posted:

Conditioner is something that looks like cum, and I am pretty sure it is cum.
Why my wife would have a 0.5L bottle of cum in the shower, I am not sure. But it's there.
clearly you are not making enough cum for her

MONKEY TRASH! posted:

I fight the zionists by only shampooing my hair like once a week

same, but it's long and it takes awhile to dry

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
One is pee one is poop.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Goddayumnn even I use a cream rinse and I'm bald as gently caress.

Idiot.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Gatekeeper posted:

Wouldn't the hot air in the bottle contract, causing any but the narrowest dick to get stuck, requiring an embarassing and expensive trip to ER?

Oh right.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
All I know is if I use my wife's shampoo and conditioner she gets PISSED, so I have to use the same shampoo as the dog.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Edgar posted:

All I know is if I use my wife's shampoo and conditioner she gets PISSED, so I have to use the same shampoo as the dog.

pee in her shampoo imo

if she asks about it say "if i'm gonna shampoo like a dog i might as well mark my territory like one" and see what she has to say to that

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
I'm 32 years old and I just now started conditioning my hair. Holy poo poo it's so much better this way. Like my hair was so dry for long long and I just thought it was normal.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Edgar posted:

You guys sound kinky ;-*

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Shampoo? Heh. Just another conspiracy by Big Toiletry. I haven't shampooed my hair in years now, and it's so much better with all its natural oils.

*head smells like a rancid deep fryer, looks like a bird's nest, a baby sparrow peeks out*

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Gatekeeper posted:

christ talk about accurate red text

conditioner is fine for loving your fist

Only shampoo burns

I hope u were bein sarcastic otherwise you're as dumb as the op bud

You are wrong.

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
what the gently caress is the difference between SALT and PEPPER THEY BOTH COME OUT OF A SHAKER

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

One cleans the other moisturizes

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
One gets used faster than the other so you're always loving running out of one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

ultimateforce posted:

I'm 32 years old and I just now started conditioning my hair. Holy poo poo it's so much better this way. Like my hair was so dry for long long and I just thought it was normal.

Its been a long road but youve finally graduated to "adult".

• Locked thread