Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Gatekeeper posted:

yeah they were apparently too potent to be combined until they were actually on your toothbrush

I can still picture that boxy dispenser and those two big things on top you pushed simultaneously but I can't remember the goddamn name, of all the parts of those particular memories to block out i can't believe it would be the name of that toothpaste!!

I know exactly what you're talking about and I think it was called like hydro or something or one side was hydrogen, I dunno. Closest thing I could find was this stupid thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
When i was sandblasting a water tank in Preston Idaho, my hotel had soap dispenser inside the shower for shampoo and conditioner. It was so futuristic!

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

I'm very specifically remembering a mouth wash that dispensed two different liquids into the same cup/cap. Best mouth wash I've ever used. You could eat a meal hours later and within 15 minutes your mouth felt fresh.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Life hack: condition before you shampoo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

What is the gently caress difference between the BLUE stripe and the RED or sometimes GREEN stripe in the toothpaste? Can i just use the blue one and skip the red or sometimes green stripes if im in a hurry?

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

nooneofconsequence posted:

Life hack: condition before you shampoo

Somebody brought this up earlier and I'm doing it before work tomorrow. If you're pulling my leg and you embarrass me I swear to God I'll...

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

You know why mixing the shampoo and conditioner works?

Because both of them are scams and just give you a placebo effect

It's snake oil just like chiropractors and dentists

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Fried Watermelon posted:

my beautiful hair... was in me all along

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lol dentists

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Twat McTwatterson posted:

I don't loving get it. It's the same poo poo.

lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
soap doesnt do much either

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Edgar posted:

All I know is if I use my wife's shampoo and conditioner she gets PISSED, so I have to use the same shampoo as the dog.

So are you using dog shampoo or is the dog using people shampoo

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
he's a goon so dog shampoo

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Greetings guys, its me the goon who looks like Shaggy IRL. Anyway I don't get why people use shampoo and conditoner??? My hair looks retarded and hosed up and uneven anyway??? WTH?

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008
Where does it say you can't rinse or comb your hair, if you don't use shampoo?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Mandator posted:

this... didn't happen

i can believe splashing some pee on your face to get that bead going, because it totally works

but, nah, nobody's buying that

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2820525

im so happy for you that you get to experience this thread for the very first time

E: wow i cant believe that was eight years ago, seems like just yesterday someone convinced a bunch of people to rub cum and wake-up piss on themselves to attract women

Gatekeeper fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Apr 4, 2016

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

shampoo gives you dandruff and conditioner gives you zits on your back

okay wise guy then what does anti-dandruff shampoo do???

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

shampoo goes in ur hair conditioner in ur mout

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

some shamppoos look a little like cum all conditioners look a little more like cum

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I just use this poo poo

If it's good enough for a horse it's good enough for me.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
As a kid, I used shampoo and conditioner as acid or slime on my action figures.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Rutibex posted:

whats the point of taking grease off my hear, then putting grease back onto it? seems like a scam

It is, unless you are a dirty mf there is really no need for any products in your hair. If you stop using products your hair will be greasy for week or two and then become normal, and then you will never have to buy shampoo ever again.
Unless you are like a going thru puberty or use too much gel/wax in your hair. (there is really nice ones tho, that disappear in just hot water)

Source: Ma life and a former hair salon owner gf of mine.

Edit: This, of course is assuming people have decent hygien by western standards.

Zombiepop fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Apr 4, 2016

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
imo if you go no poo at least rinse with some apple cider vinegar now and again

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Fried Watermelon posted:

I used to have long hair and using conditioner made it so I could comb/brush it without tearing my hair out. I'm not sure what, if any, advantage there is using conditioner with short manageable hair.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Shampoo is soap conditioner is fat.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
All I got in my shower is a jumbo jug of softsoap

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

how does snake oil compare to argan oil?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lol if you dont just use sunlight soap to wash everything (clothes, dishes, hair, dicke and balls, floors, windows, car, etc)

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Zombiepop posted:

It is, unless you are a dirty mf there is really no need for any products in your hair. If you stop using products your hair will be greasy for week or two and then become normal, and then you will never have to buy shampoo ever again.
Unless you are like a going thru puberty or use too much gel/wax in your hair. (there is really nice ones tho, that disappear in just hot water)

Source: Ma life and a former hair salon owner gf of mine.

Edit: This, of course is assuming people have decent hygien by western standards.

also you don't need soap you can get these crystals from sweden that you rub in your 'pits and it cleans you naturally, it's the way deer do it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lol if you dont just shed your carapace every 2 months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

City of Tampa posted:

also you don't need soap you can get these crystals from sweden that you rub in your 'pits and it cleans you naturally, it's the way deer do it

arent those from Thailand? never tried em out. But i have a friend who uses them and she never smells bad.

• Locked thread