Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should sit on the Iron Throne
Cersei Lannister/Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish
Jamie Lannister/Bronn
Jon Snow (bitch you know he ain’t dead)/Ser Davos Seaworth, “the Onion Knight”
Brienne of Tarth/Podrick Payne
Tyrion/Varys/Missandei/Grey Worm coalition
Arya Stark/No One
Sansa Stark/Theon “Reek” Greyjoy
Reanimated corpse of The Mountain/Wight that used to be Badass Wildling Milf
View Results

• Locked thread
Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Where's the vote for Griff jr?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

I wish Griff Jr from the books made it into the TV show.

I can't put my finger on it but I just don't like Daenarys for some reason. She thinks being the Queen of Westeros is her birthright despite the fact that she has lived her whole life on another continent. She's effectively a foreigner. Does she honestly think she's going to be able to hold the 7 Kingdoms when she invades with a bunch of smelly foreigners? Seems like a recipe for a guerilla war at best if she manages to wipe out each lord's army because she has 3 dragons.

The Battle of Hastings equivalent already happened 300 years ago when the Targaryens first came to Westeros. Pretty sure they had more than 3 dragons then too.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Lady Mormont loving owns

• Locked thread