Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Is that a grilled avocado? That is abomination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
All of those vegetables are good. They are Multi Role Plate Superiority Vegetables, in that they fulfill multiple nutritional roles including dietary fiber, carbohydrates, protein and vitamins.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I think salad goes well with pizza because you need the fiber to stiffen up your stool. American pizza is mostly white flour dough and cheese, food that is especially poor in fiber. You'll get greasy low viscosity shits.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

I googled the Food Pyramid to see if it could shed any light on the subject, but now I'm even more confused!

How the hell am I supposed to read this? Without proportions these images are meaningless.

In what insane world are beans in the same nutritional profile as meat?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

google THIS posted:

Would you believe that Americans and/or Canadians eat so bad that following an overly simplistic campaign to get them to eat a greater variety of foods, particularly any loving vegetables at all, would be an improvement?

Every Western country basically eats the same now, it's been like this since the late 90s.

• Locked thread