Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hi Rush! Long time listener, first time caller. I love your show and have been listening for years, I even have my family listen to it together when possible. Obama has done everything he can to ruin this country. I don't even recognize America anymore. I'm a, well I was small business owner and I had to close shop because I couldn't afford to pay my employees anymore. Obama is the worst thing to happen to this country since Jimmy Carter started the Department of Education letting the rest of the world take us over with smarter students. The same thing will happen with common core, let me tell you!

Feel free to call into Rush, or any of the other talk radio hosts and let them know your opinion:
Chris Plante
Dr. Michael Savage
Mark Levine
and more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm sorry, I don't listen to Rush so I don't get your post.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Hi, Rush! Thanks for having me on the show. Let me tell you about chemtrails...

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thanks for the vine!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Hello Rush. Can I speak to Tom Sawyer? Thanks

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Hi rush, long time listener, first time caller

*fart*

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Hi Rush Alex Jones here and I'd just like to say gently caress YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
to help get us into the spirit of the thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMHWuPIK9cI

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Hi Rush longtime caller, first time listener.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Though he sometimes resorts to childish namecalling (not often), Michael Medved's show is the only daytime political/pop-culture show worth listening to.

I would literally laugh in your face if you tried to tell me that Limbaugh or O'Reilly have opinions that influence you in any way. They are both experts at making money for their outlets and themselves and nothing else. I respect both of them for being outstanding at their REAL jobs.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
i hate all content outside my generation hth

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Is Rush still on the pills ?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

drunk dog posted:

i hate all content outside my generation hth

u donmt sign ur posts lool

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Hey Rush, mega dittos on how we need to get rid of those squirrelly-rear end Mexicans.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Hi Rush, I was just wondering, that part in Tom Sawyer where the drums do that thing, could you explain how you came up with that?

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I used to love Michael Savage because he was such a loving loon. Too bad he got fired from his TV show for telling a "sodomite" to "get aids and die." lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Vastarien posted:

I used to love Michael Savage because he was such a loving loon. Too bad he got fired from his TV show for telling a "sodomite" to "get aids and die." lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5aBH0VAYE0

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer

Navin Johnson posted:

I would literally laugh in your face if you tried to tell me that Limbaugh or O'Reilly have opinions that influence you in any way. They are both experts at making money for their outlets and themselves and nothing else.

Does Rush even make money anymore? Last I heard, he was hemorrhaging advertisers and listeners.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
i'm the pissed off guy from boston who gets disconnected from his call on howie carr right before he lets the n-word slip

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chubbs posted:

Does Rush even make money anymore? Last I heard, he was hemorrhaging advertisers and listeners.

you call one* woman a slut on air and suddenly everyone jumps ship!!!

*more than one probably

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
megadittoes rush

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Video footage of Mark Levin ranting about religion or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCMmx3suL_E

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Hi Rush!

I'm an extremely poor, deeply conservative idiot living in a bombed out and slowly dying town at the rear end-end of Bumfuck, Nowhere! Now I may not have running water or very many teeth or a highschool diploma but I am en expert on all things political, moral and economical and I can tell you that, in my professional opinion, we are simply not giving enough tax breaks and opportunites to the ultra wealthy. The only way to save the American dream is to ensure that upward mobility be relegated to the realm of "completely impossible" rather than just merely "mostly impossible except in very rare cases of extraordinary luck". As I look around my unheated plywood hovel, I remark to myself that extreme right-wing conservatives are truly doing the good work of the Lord Jesus in keeping me and everyone I care about firmly mired in ignorance, racism, substance abuse and extreme, crushing poverty. In fact, if I had disposable income left over after spending my government benefits (the receipt of which is in no way completely hypocritical when compared to the views I loudly and vehemently espouse) I would hand that money directly to the nearest rich person so as to benefit our economy that much more.

Your thoughts?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hi Rush! Thanks for dumping me out of your robot dog submarine body 4 ft from the end of the water segment.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Hey Rush, big fan. I just wanted to say I loved Moving Pictures, though musically you really hit your stride more in Grace Under Pressure. My question to you is, what has been the biggest misstep of the Obama administration?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
What is the deal with the drive by media? :jerry:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Thank you rush for your children's book on the time travelling horse.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Hi Rush, I really loved 2112. When are you going to release another album that is as great as that?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Michael Savage is the only talk show host worth listening to

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ein cooler Typ posted:

he's p funny

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like rush, I think Roll The Bones is my favorite album but I also really like Counterparts and also Test For Echo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope they all get facefucked till blood gushes from their eye sockets, personally

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ein cooler Typ posted:

does he still talk about his stupid dog all the time

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
yeah his dog's always in the studio with him

he's a lonely old man let him enjoy his dog's companionship

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
remember when he got fired for PWNING a prank caller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk

epic

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
that rules super hard

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chinatown posted:

does he still talk about his stupid dog all the time

yes, he also likes to complain about his lunch and how french cuisine is bastard food.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

garfield hentai posted:

i'm the pissed off guy from boston who gets disconnected from his call on howie carr right before he lets the n-word slip

That's called a dump. Radio stations run on a delay so that they can skip over the audio whenever someone says something on the air that would result in a FCC violation or whatever. Once that delay is used up, the next guy from boston who says friend of the family on the air will get through.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
When I was a kid some girl called into Rush and said she'd dressed up her dog as Rush and I'm thinking, how did she do that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tricky D posted:

That's called a dump. Radio stations run on a delay so that they can skip over the audio whenever someone says something on the air that would result in a FCC violation or whatever. Once that delay is used up, the next guy from boston who says friend of the family on the air will get through.

CSPAN doesnt have a delay and you can tell people to suck your balls live on air

its good and cool

• Locked thread