Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
middle of jerking off while choking yourself? I heard that is actually wehat it is about but I dont think it really seems like a Paul Simon thing to talk about maybe more of a Paul Reubens thing :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I got noonered

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i heard that Prince song 'Jack U Off' is actually about changing a tire for a sexy young lady

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mariana Horchata posted:

i heard that Prince song 'Jack U Off' is actually about changing a tire for a sexy young lady

hosed up if true

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
this thread title is grammatically incorrect

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

drunk dog posted:

this thread title is grammatically incorrect

yep voted 2

HawkHill
Aug 15, 2015
Simon stated unambiguously in interviews however, "I wrote The Sound of Silence when I was 21 years old", which places the timeframe firmly prior to the JFK tragedy, with Simon also explaining that the song was written in his bathroom, where he turned off the lights to better concentrate. "The main thing about playing the guitar, though, was that I was able to sit by myself and play and dream. And I was always happy doing that. I used to go off in the bathroom, because the bathroom had tiles, so it was a slight echo chamber. I'd turn on the faucet so that water would run (I like that sound, it's very soothing to me) and I'd play. In the dark. 'Hello darkness, my old friend / I've come to talk with you again'." In a more recent interview, Simon was directly asked, "How is a 21 year old person thinkin' about the words in that song?" His reply was, "I have no idea."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sound_of_Silence

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
yeah 21 year old people should be thinkin about snapchat and buying alcohol legally

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
too drunk to decipher white from noise

e; black

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

*trigger warning*

You guys talking about that new disturbed song?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Sorry I got drunk and fell asleep and didn't tend to this thread as a good OP should, we still haven't solved this puzzle guys....

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
I like that song a lot. Thanks for making this thread to spread awareness of this song op

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

enjoy the silence ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0AKJMGxwpE

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Shhhh, Nooner, shhhhhh... the babbies need their sleepies

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wow hmmm never thought f it like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Wait, so you can jack off but be a jag off? Is there a difference between the two?

• Locked thread