Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Infinitum posted:

I'm down to clown

I'm in, because apparently I have this propensity for following you around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I am gonna trip up the tricksters hth

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Excited to find that vault for progress and such.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

So am I doing this right?

##vote Kashuno

Pretty much

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

## vote TMM

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

If I was scum in this game, I would automatically want to kill whoever survived the thunderdome.

Are you saying your scumbros are gonna kill JakeP when you die?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

I feel like scum would claim they aren't scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Oh poo poo man Imgay is in this game. Sup bro

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

MG3 posted:

I think you guys should wrestle

Naked

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Everyone should vote out tmm because the sexual tension between me and him is palpable.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

im a shoot first ask questions later kinda cowboy

Mmmm my kinda cowboy

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I just need a boy in my hole so winner knows what they get ;)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

That's because you're stupid. It's not awkward at all. Especially when it happened less than 30 minutes into the game.

It's clearly nothing but a joke.

I don't want no angry man who gets this salty about a fake game in my rear end. Hopin' u get sent packing

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

vote out TMM for his uncouth attitude and general rudeness

And for makin' my butt pucker

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

think about how much funnier it will be to lynch TMM then me

This to.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Hey Jake, just curious, but is this thunderdome ability a once per game thing or can you use it again?

Scared that once he kills you and you flip scum your scum buddies will be targets, and as such unable to hold me down and abuse my hole.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

just have everybody post

I AM TOWN

I am gay for town in my rear end.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Whatever. I ignored your post earlier because I'm not going to play that kind of game for votes.

Do you actually believe I am scum?

I don't think it matters. It's a popularity contest now, and your about as popular as a man who insists on wearing a condom in my rear end.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Then why does Jake have more votes?

Jakes play is extremely anti town. He decided to make the entire first day basically useless by starting a thunderdome less than an hour into the day and he didn't even have a good reason to do it. He has denied town the opportunity to start this game naturally by letting us get through jokephase and seeing how people attack each other.

This loving sucks and you'd be saying the exact same loving thing if you were in my position.

If i was your position I would accept my reaming like a man. Nothing get's people to slip up and over extend there anal thrusting like knowing what ever they do has no consequences. So maybe instead of squeezing tight, you should just lean into it and see who is to over-zealous about your tight rear end in a top hat

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

What the gently caress does this even mean?

Stop being a stupid loving rear end in a top hat and actually post something useful.

Gonna drop the PR for a second so if I get singer its your fault you have the reading comprehension of a football player after one to many tackles.

Maybe instead of being a huge bitch baby little bitch whining about day 1 being a waste. Maybe you should instead pay attention to who has the biggest hardon about running one of you two out to see what player is actually just a scum player who is playing like poo poo cuz what's it matter no one is gonna pay attention to me with a thunderdome going on.

Fucktard

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

what the heck? tmms still alive???

drat Jake this is the best joke phase since I let 3 small dicked guys get and run a train on me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

Then you'll see. You'll all see!!!!!!!!!!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I want to lynch Jake because Jimson is taking up the harass TMM mantle, and a game with me and Jimson and TMM will be hilarious for all involved.

All I needed to hear. ##vote JakeP sorry Jake you are a gentle delicate lover but this seems like to much fun to let go.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:gary: :redhammer::yarg:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey Jake. Glad your alive. Would a been sad losing my road dog.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also, who ever attacked me is a dick.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

MG3 posted:

Your mirror attacked you because you're ugly
Your just lucky I got penetrated today, or I'd be upset.
:bahgawd:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

While I feel they may have slender hands that can deftly explore my anus. I am gonna vote for rarity here ##vote Rarity mainly because it did come off REALLY fake when she was all OMG TOWN DON'T DO THIS NO LYNCH GUYS

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Let's all discuss why we went where we did, then we can drop votes later. We got a while till the end of the day, and the game with in a game seems like it could do a good job of giving us scum reads. ##unvote

I went to the drat because my character is based around defence. I knew the military warehouse was going to be attack oriented, and there was mention of special items you can't find anywhere else at the dam.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Does this look lovely in context? Not to me.

So what your saying is we need to vote out both rarity AND puntification

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

He thinks your making judgements with out having anymore information than the rest of us. There for, he feels the only way you could be making these judgements is if in fact you DID know more I.e. if your scum. In my rear end.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP the thing we gotta remember is that Kashuno is a gently caress. He would just as easily throw his scum bro to the woods if he thinks he could still win. I get what your saying, but him blatantly putting his neck out there for Rarity is very unlike scum Kash.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Oh also, you were attacks and suffered minor scratches to your suits paint job.

You lose 1 HP

Come break your weapons upon me!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

I think he's saying he gets the action name. Like your track isn't called track right? If GG looked at you he might see that you have an ability called 'looking at footsteps' or whatever.

My ability is sucking at mafia.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Does anyone know how the stats work? Like in order to hit someone does there attack need to exceed your def or something? I was attacked last night and would like them to claim. Mainly because as a solo progress alligned I don't have a gang, but my character is built to be the toughest thing in the wastes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

Why? It seems like pointless flavor stuff that should have no effect on anything at all

Solo progress alligned player open to gang activities seeks suitable male co-patriot for exploring my wastes and searching my dam.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

welp

##vote GG

##vote GG
Despite the fact that it goes against everything I stand for not to turbo Kashuno this is kind of damning for GG

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

consider my vote on GG but i don't want to super turbo him before everyone can check in

Come on jakey poo you can't just do this one little thing for me?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I legit only saw 3 people haha my perception is rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I searched, and was attacked/ damaged

• Locked thread