Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh god, my mafia games are spiralling but I can't resist :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Infinitum posted:

Turbo Kash D1.

Can we just include this in the Standard Mafia Rules?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CCKeane posted:

I'll play but I will TRICK everybody regardless of alignment.

You can't trick a trickster, bud

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

to demonstrate this regardless of my stats or alignment, i will attack rarity night 1 of this game, even if we are scum together, or even if im super defense man or findy guy

I do believe you just fell for my trick :smug:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CCKeane posted:

The plot trickens.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

chaoslord posted:

Gonna live post Monday Night Raw and read my role PM tomorrow

Spoiler: Roman wins

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Game on!

##vote Azuth

Where are your gibbis now? :unsmigghh:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

chaoslord posted:

Roman showed up to ruin an up til now amazing Raw :cripes:

I warned you.

I warned you!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Murmur Twin posted:

Wait for it...

wait for it...

gently caress, I'm dead already aren't I?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

Buckle up Buckaroo ##haul TMM

Ughhhhhhhhh

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TMMadman posted:

gently caress this stupid loving game. I knew I shouldn't have loving started playing again.

Guys I think we broke TM :ohdear:

Murmur Twin posted:

Hahaha nah you're fine!

I assume you were talking about this terrible thunderdome?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Azuth0667 posted:

Wait what just happened?

I was denied exacting sweet justice on Ahura Mazda :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Max posted:

You fuckers, I was going to vote JakeP for making a thunder dome when the game isn't even 24 hours old, but now it'll look like I'm going for an easy vote to jump on.

Worrying about how other people perceive you, are we?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Your Personal Muse posted:

Does Tmm act like this a lot?

Yes, it's... tiring

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

imgay posted:

I think Jakep thunderdomed playfully. I don't feel the malice of scum from him. I'll have to go with the alternative, I doubt scum would immediately use such a public power. ##vote tmm

I'm reading this as a scum post though mostly on meta. Everyone knows imgay and Jake are tight, if he was town I think he'd just vote TM and expect us to know why but trying to have a valid reason again looks like worrying about public perception.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TMMadman posted:

Because I figure that I've put up such a stink already and if I live through the thunderdome then most people will probably think I'm town at that point and there is no reason for scum to keep me around.

Please stop thinking all mafia games revolve around you, I think you would find it calming

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm wading through pages of TM throwing a tantrum and it's really annoying, thanks a bunch Jake.

I think it speaks well of Keane that he keeps attempting to engage TM on a rational level so I managed to get one read out of it at least.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

Also I am a tracker

Why would you put yourself in this position?

I mean, I know why you would put yourself in this position

But why?

Ugh.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TMMadman posted:

That's because you're stupid.

Dude, this is unnecessary.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Azuth0667 posted:

:ohdear: I like both of your posting I can't vote for either of you.

Voting no lynch is a third option!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

i didn't make a statement that required conviction though did I?

My answer to do i think he is scum is i have no idea but im not so to me its more likely he is scum than I am

its a fact not an opinion

Jake, why did you choose TM specifically as your thunderdome buddy?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Synx gambit best gambit

Rarity gambit or nothing :colbert:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Murmur Twin posted:

What did they do to you that deserves sweet justice?

Nothing at all, I just couldn't resist a little newbie hazing :ssh:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity I'm of the opinion that both of them are town. I usually like your reads so what do you think?

Agreed. I'm annoyed with Jake for lovely play but his posts read town and I think he'd be more careful as scum.

##vote no lynch

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I actually thought his reaction was weird. I thought he would join me and Jimson in egging TMM on.

I liked it, it looked to me like he was trying to help TM cut through his aggravation to draw out thoughtful content that would allow people to get a more accurate read on him.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Puntification posted:

Well you've all been busy bees, I am extremely un-enthused about this thunderdome marlarky, wishing I could vote people for use of the anti-town therefore scum arguments floating about instead. Do we know if a no-lynch is permissible?

It certainly is!

Vote for the independent third party, it's certainly not throwing your vote away :toot:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

How do you know it's an option?

Of course it's an option. What would happen if everyone just typed in ##unvote right now? We'd no lynch.

(##vote no lynch)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ughhhhhhhh

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kumbamontu posted:

i'm trying ot figure out what duck gary oldman is standing on, it looks like snow but also maybe a weirdly shaped bar of soap

Who the gently caress doesn't know Pingu?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Sorry I missed D2 everyone! I had work and a date and work and volunteering and then you lynched early (boo). I'm about to go out for my mate's last night before leaving to Eastern Europe forever so I'll go over D2 tomorrow but anything immediately worth knowing about?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Infinitum posted:

Actually me obfuscating my location is actually detrimental to what we want to achieve with this.
I was at The Gates last night, figured every man and his dog would be back at the Dam.

:siren: Everyone post your location, if you spot someone lying about theirs it'll help weed them out :siren:

The Dam List.
- Puntification
- Gulag
- FL
- Max

We need a complete list of people at the Dam and we can the list for potential lynch candidates.
Did anyone get attacked last night?

We don't get to see the stealthy people though, right? So there's valid reasons these lists might not match up.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh man, I was so excited to actually get to post today :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TMMadman posted:

Haha, you had Max track you to Jake and I watched everyone at the wastes, so I saw you visit him. You wouldn't have lived very long.

Both D2 and D3 you guys hammered just as I was catching up with the thread and preparing to post :argh:

• Locked thread