Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I would like in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Wait what just happened?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

:ohdear: I like both of your posting I can't vote for either of you.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Rarity posted:

Voting no lynch is a third option!

This is what i am doing TMM's meltdown is funny and I like Jakep's posting.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

You are welcome JakeP :glomp:. That thunderdome caused the funniest meltdown I've seen this year.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I attacked Jimson cause I thought he needed a slap. If you want any more than that quote this and ask questions. I won't be able to answer till I have something other than a phone to post on.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

About how man y more attacks do you think jimson can take before dying. asking for a friend

I will find out :science:. Okay back to work.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

##Vote GG

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Actually me obfuscating my location is actually detrimental to what we want to achieve with this.
I was at The Gates last night, figured every man and his dog would be back at the Dam.

:siren: Everyone post your location, if you spot someone lying about theirs it'll help weed them out :siren:

The Dam List.
- Puntification
- Gulag
- FL
- Max

We need a complete list of people at the Dam and we can the list for potential lynch candidates.
Did anyone get attacked last night?

I went to the burbs and saw no one. I also failed to find anything. The burbs really are poo poo.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Infinitum's posts make sense:

##vote gulagdolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I already used my power as you saw to save JakeP I don't have anything else worth mentioning.

• Locked thread