Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:siren: Please read this whole OP :siren:

The Mall

:siren:Co Mod- Podima:siren:

Podima will be helping with votecounts and stuff.
Please worship and praise him for his selfless sacrifice.

Welcome to El Dorado 3 - A Role Madness Mafia Game for 21 players

In continuing my Line of El Dorado games I bring you Destruction in the Wastes.

A thousand years into the future after a devastating war that ended with the dropping of the largest Atomic Bomb ever created on the United States and escalated to every nuke in the world being launched at various nations until the world was nothing but a mass of radiation and devastation things were slowly returning. The small pockets of humanity still left were struggling and running out of food quickly. A small patch of land near a desert , a Town once called El Dorado, famous for its bloody and violent history, was taken over by a small group of refugees looking for a place to call home. Over time El Dorado became the shining jewel of the wastes with laws and a group of dedicated lawmen keeping things peaceful. One day though, a townsperson found schematics for an underground bunker, once equipped with working hydroponic growing equipment, a full compliment of seed for food that had not been seen in hundreds of years, and enough pre war technology to make El Dorado rich beyond its wildest dreams. Possibly enough to save humanity from slowly dying.

Once word got out treasure hunters from everywhere came to El Dorado to find the fabled sealed bunker out in the wastes.

Be warned, there are also people who want to control the bunker for themselves and use it to rule over all other humans with an iron fist.

Progress (town) or Status Quo (scum), which side will you be on?

My El Dorado games in the past have all shared one common mechanic, Different locations that can be searched at night in an attempt to find some kind of treasure as part of winning the game.

This version is no different but I have done a major overhaul to how it all works and given it a little more depth, but still tried to keep things as simple as possible.

There are 8 total locations.

The Gates:

The Gates that lead out to the wastelands are under near constant attack by mutants. The main police force of El Dorado are primarily stationed here and fend off the assaults regularly.

This location gives bonuses to Attacking.

Downtown

Downtown is the main hub of El Dorado where most of its citizens live. It is usually much too hot during the day so most citizens have taken to a nocturnal lifestyle.

This location gives bonuses to defense.

The Burbs

Some citizens also live here, the most notable feature is that this is where the closest thing to a hospital the town has is located.

This location heals a small amount if the night is spent here and no other action is performed. This may be done until half of the players HP are restored, after which it has no effect.

The Dam

This dam is no longer operational for power but it does have a large reservoir of water, although it is irradiated, without this water El Dorado would have been taken by the wastes long ago.

This location has no additional effect, but has items that cannot be found anywhere else while searching.

The Mall

Located just next to downtown this is where all traders set up and the general store is located. Items may be purchased here (I will discuss how that works later) but there is no additional effect.

The Pods

These are life support pods that were built to withstand nuclear blasts, it turns out, they didn't last. But they did turn out to be an excellent place to house all the new treasure hunters in El Dorado.

This location gives a bonus to stealth as there are many empty pods and small alleyways to hide in.

The Warehouse

This is a makeshift facility that the El Dorado "government" uses to train police and store weapons.

This location gives no bonuses and is off limits to the public, only consider going here if you are confident in your stealth abilities or you risk going to jail.

There are very powerful weapons to be had here if one is stealthy enough.

Jail

This is where prisoners are housed. There is no way to access this location unless you are specifically told you are able to, OR you are arrested.

If you are arrested you will be placed in this location every night and your attack stat will be reduced to 1 (while here) and all items and money confiscated.

You will remain here each night until your sentence is finished.

There is no extra benefits to being here and you may not search while here.

The Wastes

This is the big one, a vast wasteland of irradiated desert filled with mutants and rival treasure hunters. The bunker can only be found while searching in this location.

The Bunker is unable to be found until night 3 but there will be a varied array of things that can happen here while searching ranging from finding a cache of pre war tech or some rabid mutant coyotes that hurt you and many many more situations. It is very dangerous and is likely to be a hotbed of activity.

Location Special Mechanics

Each night you choose a location to be in, if you do not pick a location by the end of the night you are assumed to have stayed in the pods and done no actions.

In each location I will send each player a list of other people they see at their location, this will be determined by comparing their perception stat with everyone else's stealth stat.

after you get this list you can choose your action for the night.

The following is a list of actions that ANYONE can do each night, you may only do one thing each night though, including your own personal abilities.

Attack Choose a player, your attack stat will be compared to their defense stat and this will determine damage dealt.

Search If you search, based on your perception stat, you have a chance of finding an encounter or item or money, or starting day 3 in the wastes, The Bunker itself.

Rest This action will allow you to rest and regain a single HP, if you rest in some locations you may be surprised by mutants and damaged instead.

:siren: Status Quo will have a full factional nightkill that actually kills instead of dealing damage, thus they may not take the attack action :siren:

Their attack stat will be useful in other situations.

:siren: You may only use actions on players at your location, that you can see unless otherwise stated in your abilities description. :siren:

Each player will have four stats and a designation

Designations describe what you are and are comprised as Gang, Solo, and Duo.

Gangs tend to either be strongest in Attack or Perception, Duos tend to be stronger in defense, and Solos tend to be stronger in Stealth.

A(ttack)

D(efense)

S(tealth)

P(erception)

These stats will range from 1 - 5 with a couple notable exceptions (which will be found out in specific role pms)

No stat can be lower than one and none higher than 5 (again, a couple of exceptions)

Most players will start with a 1 , a 2, a 3, and a 4.

Stats can be increased through encounters and items. Encounters may also decrease them.

Items and money

During the game as you search you will gather money, you may go to the mall to spend that money at night if you go to that location.

Each night in the second post I will display the contents of the general store and their cost, and each night a new trader will set up with different items.

Items are first come first serve so if you want something you better get it fast once night starts.

I will ignore any PM requesting to save an item ahead of time. If you want it bad, be there right at deadline.

Health and dying

Each and every player will start with 10HP with no exceptions. When your HP is reduced to 0 you will die, all players that die during the day will be flipped with the lynch at the end of the day.

Other than that, it is mafia as usual.

:siren:Standard Mafia Rules Apply:siren:

The game will end in one of two ways.

A. The normal mafia win conditions (Eliminating all scum/controlling the vote etc..)

B, The first person to find the bunker will win the game for their faction, or themselves if they are self aligned.

These win conditions will also be reiterated in each persons role pm

That said PM me with any questions.

1. Azuth0667
  2. CCKeane
  3. chaoslord
  4. Flying Leatherman
  5. GulagDolls
  6. imgay
  7. Infinitum
  8. JakeP
  9. Jimson
  10. Kashuno
  11. Kumbamontu
  12. Max
  13. Murmur Twin
  14. Puntification
  15. Rarity
  16. Rurea
  17. TMMadman
  18. VivaNova
  19. Your Personal Muse

Dead:
MG3
Ghastly Gangsta

Players new and old are all welcome!

New players be warned that this will be an advanced game where everyone has powers, please ask any questions you may have and I will be happy to help

El Dorado 1
El Dorado 2

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Apr 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The Mall

Welcome to the mall, let me explain how money works 'round these parts.

:siren: Buying an item does not count as an action, but you must be at the mall to do it:siren:

Each player will start with goods worth 1 Barter (Yes this is a shameless Apocalypse World Ripoff)

Tonight when the mall opens this second post will be changed to include the wandering trader for the night's goods as well as the general store.

You may give barter away to any player you can see at your location at night, to do so , PM me and I will get the barter where it's going.

These items are available only during the night, and only if you are at the mall.

General Store
Advanced Stim drugs - Gain a bonus of +2 to P and A for one night, 2 Barter - 5 in stock
Advanced medkit - Heal 4 HP per use (one use at a time, 3 uses total) - 3 Barter - 5 In Stock

Military Surplus Trader
Camo Uniform - Add 1 to Stealth - 2 Uses Total - 2 Barter - 2 in stock
Military Explosives - As a night action, throw these at a player you can see to do 6 damage to them and 1 to everyone else in the same area - 1 Use - 3 Barter - 1 in stock

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Apr 17, 2016

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kumbamontu posted:

Hopefully inappropriate thread tag

I always forget to pick a tag.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Rurea posted:

gently caress you whatever sign me up

:sparkles:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
That's full! Closing the thread to finish some last minute details. I will re open it tonight and start the game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Sending out role PM's very soon.

I'll leave the thread open.

I am also going to update the second post as well.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
It was the second day the treasure hunters were there in El Dorado.

The hot sun beat down on the cracked sand and dirt and lizards scattered as the men approached the town hall.

They were dragging something behind them in a bloodstained sheet.

They stopped in front of the magistrate and one of them spoke.

"God dammit Judge Parsons! I knew this was gonna happen as soon as those buzzards got here! What are you gonna do about my boy?!"

The corpse in the sheet was the son of the local armorer, Taggart MacRay, He had been shot up just as he was coming into his own.

"I want justice for this!"

The judge sat quietly for a moment and then spoke.

"Gather these treasure hunters up and bring em all before me. we will talk this out and figure out who is responsible."

Pictured: Judge Parsons

Taggart's son - Plot aligned device was murdered on night 0!

It is now Day 1 Deadline is Wednesday at 10:00 PM Eastern.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

Buckle up Buckaroo ##haul TMM

:siren:

JakeP Hauls TMM's rear end into town and up before the magistrate.

"It's gotta be either him or me!!"

THHHHUNDERRRRRDOMMMEEEEEE

:siren:NO Votes for anyone besides JakeP and TMMadman will count today:siren:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Judge Parsons looked over the two.

Everyone was clamoring for the blood of this gang of treasure hunters that originally hauled in the foul mouthed ball of anger and venom.

Then, He stepped forward.

He had some clout here.

"We will not execute these treasure hunters today. Let's see what more we can find out tonight and tomorrow. Let everyone go, but none of you lot leave the area."

Azuth has Saved JakeP.

No one was lynched it is now Night 1!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Remember the sooner everyone gets me their location, the sooner I can resolve actions.

Please try to have them in by 11PM Eastern or I will assume you stay in the pods and do nothing.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The Mall is open for business in the second post!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Don't forget Podima is my co mod and actions and locations can also be sent to him!

:siren:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Reminder, you have until 11pm Eastern to get your location in!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Please have night actions in by 24 hours from this post.

Perception PM's sent.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
"The night was a quiet one most everyone went and poked around up in the dam , some even came back with some loot. It was a quiet night with a few minor scrapes.

It just could be, that was about to change...

Judge Parsons called everyone back in the next day and they set about once again trying to figure this thing out.

No one was killed on night 1!

It is now day 2!

Deadline is 4/15/2016 at 11PM Eastern.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Do I really need to tell you guys NOT to post mod communication PMs in thread.

Next time it happens it IS a mod kill.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votefinder is fixed wheeee!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

end day 1 on votefinder and make everyone revote?

No im going to just start day 2 on my day 2 post

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 2

Ghastly Gangsta (4): Max, Kashuno, Infinitum, Max, Infinitum, Kashuno, Kashuno, Max, Jimson, chaoslord
Rarity (3): TMMadman, GulagDolls, JakeP, Jimson, Jimson
Jimson (2): Flying Leatherman, Puntification
GulagDolls (0): Max, Max

Not Voting (12): Azuth0667, CCKeane, Ghastly Gangsta, imgay, Infinitum, Kumbamontu, MG3, Murmur Twin, Rarity, Rurea, VivaNova, Your Personal Muse

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Podima posted:

:argh: out of a job noooooo :argh:

You are still the best co mod buddy.

I still need you to help me make fun of everyone and do night actions and whatevers.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A strange buzzing sounds over the PA system and it turns into barely audible chatter for a brief moment.

"Sounds good. If the Dropship is still on the table, then it might not be a bad idea"

The noise stops and no one is found near the microphone.

hmmm

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Judge Parsons stroked his wicked beard and looked over the evidence.

"Klaxon, before I pass judgement on you do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"Yeah I do. gently caress you, I tried to kill him and I'm glad I did. Don't worry. I'll get out."

Judge parsons just shook his head.

"Life in the pits, take this idiot away from me."

The police on hand drag Klaxon away and throw him in the deepest darkest cell they can find.

Ghastly Gangsta - Klaxon the pilot - Status Quo aligned was thrown into solitary on day 2!

You are Klaxon

Status Quo Aligned Solo

"Dropship Alpha - You have a dropship to pilot and it is a thing of beauty. Each night you can load the entire scumteam onto your dropship and take them to any location. You will get a large bonus to Perception to see who is at the location, but if you do this your faction may not search that location. The advantage of this is that your faction will have been seen to be in their original locations but not the new one, possibly obfuscating their presence at the site of the kill. The other members of the Status Quo team will be able to use any other abilities as well.

Bombing Run - You may bomb an area at night dealing 3 damage to every player there. If you bomb anywhere but The Wastes, you will be arrested and placed in Jail during the next night. You only have enough of a payload for two bombing runs.

Stats:
A: 2
D: 3
S: 1
P: 4

You are Status Quo Aligned and will win when Status Quo Controls the vote OR your faction discovers the bunker.

It is now night 2. Get your locations in please.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Store Updated

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Perception PMS sent

Get actions in by 24 hours from this post.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The next morning the body of three treasure hunters were found.

Judge Parsons rubbed the sleep away from his eyes as he put on his fancy Judgin' robes and got his gavel which was actually a hammer because someone stole the gavel a long time ago.

The bodies were on of the newer treasure hunters here to help find the bunker for the town.

Called themselves Danger Squad X, they may have been useful to have around too with the explosion last night.

Ahh well, they might as well get started on the day. They had some bad treasure hunters to root out.

MG3 - Danger Squad X - Progress aligned gang was killed on night 2!

You are Danger Squad X

Progress Aligned Gang

You may use one of the following abilities each night:
Bomb Squad - You have explosives training and may target any other player to disarm any bombs that may have been placed on them. You may target yourself, and you may target the same person twice in a row if you like.

Spirited Charge - You may activate this ability to make a single attack on any other player in your current location dealing double the normal damage.

Stats:
A: 2
D: 3
P: 4

You are Progress aligned and win when all threats to Progress have been eliminated OR your faction finds the bunker.

It is now day 3!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The PA systems broadcasts something strange again.

"hello.
i see many dorks"

The static resumes and then the PA goes quiet.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Also at night a very loud explosion could be heard from the wastes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Infinitum posted:

(Sorry Cpig, that's why we playtest things :v: )

Lol if you playtest mafia setups.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Judge parsons looked at the evidence before him

"I feel this is direct and conclusive evidence. I sentence the doom squad to life imprisonment, get him a nice cell in solitary right across from his buddy Klaxon."

The squad lowers their head and begins laughing.

"You squiddin' idiots!
I'll bash you when I get out!"

Gulagdolls - The Doom Squad - Status Quo aligned Gang was thrown into the black pits next to Klaxon on Day 3!

GulagDolls

You are The Doom Squad

Status Quo Aligned Gang

You may use one of the following abilities each night:

Doom Squad Assemble! - You are an unstoppable force of pain. If you perform the Status Quo Night Kill, you will crush any defenses the target has in place and damage anyone who was protecting them for 2 HP.

Doom Squad Activate! - You know how to get under people's skins. You harass a target player you can see, preventing them from doing anything that night. The target will know they have been blocked from acting, whether they were doing anything that night or not.

Stats:
A: 4
D: 2
P: 3

You are Status Quo Aligned and will win when Status Quo Controls the vote OR your faction discovers the bunker.

It is night 3, please get locations in by around 11:30 PM Eastern.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Mall updated

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
perception pms will be sent out tomorrow.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Sorry for the delay, all perception PM's are sent.

Actions: Get em in!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
It was time, everyone was ready. Almost everyone headed out into the wastes that night to search.

But this time, the most deserving came out on top.

Things were tough for Vinnie and Tom, a father and son who suffered hardship after hardship.

Vinnie was sick and his hope soared as he uncovered a metal door in the irradiated sand.

He and tom quickly uncovered it all the way and found a latch, opening the latch he descended into the bunker.

They hurredly searched the bunker before anyone else found it.

Vinnie found what he was looking for.

An entire medical wing with state of the art facilities.

He almost cried as he stepped into the room looking at all the equipment and the rows and rows of medications.

They left and hid the door the best they could leaving a marking and mapping their way back to El Dorado.

As soon as they got back to town they went straight to Judge Parsons and told him what they found.

The next day El Dorado military forces went out to the bunker en masse and the technology inside was able to heal Vinnie's disease so he could continue to raise his son.

El Dorado quickly became the hope of humanity.

They were able to grow enough food to feed anyone who moved to El Dorado and were able to get the dam working again, set up irrigation, cleanse the wasteland around El Dorado and turn it into a paradise.

Slowly everyone drifted towards El Dorado until Humanity established itself as the dominant force on the planet again.

Within 4 generations the world had become a Utopia with plenty of opportunity for all.

But what about the people who wanted to find the bunker for themselves?

Well once Judge Parsons found out the plot of Lord Rex he had him and his girl thrown into the pits with their co conspirators.

They even discovered a plot to lay El Dorado to waste and kill everyone in it by the madman of the wastelands the mad bomber Suicide.

Congratulations! Progress aligned has won the game by finding the bunker with a loving incredible roll by flying leatherman who had a 6% chance of finding it and rolled a 5!

Flying leatherman has won the game for town!

Flying Leatherman

You are Vinnie and Thomas
Progress Aligned Duo
Vinnie and his son Thomas are a bleak and depressing pair. You have faced nothing but hardship in your lives thus far. Now Vinnie is sick and very worried that Thomas will grow up without him in the harsh wastes. Just as you were about to give up, you heard about the legendary sealed Bunker of El Dorado. You hope to find some pre-war medicine inside to treat Vinnie's illness. Better hurry, this is your final hope.
You have the following abilities:
Backed Into A Corner - When you fight you do it like a caged animal. You are dumping every bit of energy into this search and it is your last hope. If you are ever the target of an attack action you give as good as you get - your attacker takes the same amount of damage as you do.
Never Give Up - You are running on pure adrenaline and refuse to give up. You have 2 shots of bulletproof (negates night kills AND attacks, it will automatically be used and you will be informed), but you are weak and sickly, your defense and perception are lower than most players.
Stats:
A: 4
D: 1
S: 3
P: 1
You are Progress aligned and win when all threats to Progress have been eliminated OR your faction finds the bunker.

Setup Doc= https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MRpTWPTVz8y69xQ-xDAsFypgJdDxqvfNJHrDKEmW4lw/edit?usp=sharing
Scumdoc = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZGMj8ypo5A6T9SCCR3BKucRi1eHbzIOvaSkNr76UKXQ/edit#gid=0
The Bulliten Board = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V65PAy7d2HKMiQVd-gxFLwxLMpbtKfcKFHrzvCLm2ow/edit?usp=sharing

CCkeane Lord Rex Status Quo aligned Solo and Kashuno - Darla - Status Quo aligned solo were endgamed!

Also, Murmur Twin - Suicide Self aligned solo Bomber (arsonist) was also endgamed!

Rarity - Demonicus - Self Aligned Solo has also won with Progress!

So, some thoughts about this game.

Scum got really REALLY unlucky, town just happened to hit just the right targets at just the right times with their investigations.
Scum also really underutilized their nightly abilities which were designed to give them an edge with the way locations and perception worked.
Klaxon getting killed first was REALLY bad for them as well as he was one of their powerhouses, letting scum appear to be in one place and then zipping away to somewhere else to wreak havok etc.
Kashuno didn't once use his awesome redirect power which probably would have saved scums skin if it had been done to the right targets.
I think MMT would have done well with suicide because she was just sort of chilling in the background bombing anyone who came to downtown, which , as it turns out was only vivanova.

There are a lot of changes I will make to the way the system works, some tweaks and things to make it a little less difficult to game and I will probably change the way finding the treasure works so it doesn't happen so early in the game again.

The improvements I will keep in the next incarnation will be the way locations worked with a Stealht/Perception dynamic which I feel is a vast improvement over the other two games as far as the way locations worked. I am also going to maybe have to tweak the way the tracking and stuff works in regards to the locations and everything.

In any case I hope you all enjoyed it and everybody thank Podima for how much awesome work he put into the game with me.

If you have any suggestions or comments about the setup please let us know so future El Dorados can be improved until I hit the perfect system.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CCKeane posted:

Ugggggghhhhhh this was a rough game.

Yeah you guys had like the worst possible outcomes super early it just went really bad for you guys really early on.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

Also cpig the only person I saw that targeted anyone was Jake who targeted me so idk what you're talking about using my power well

I only meant that if you had maybe gone to a different location or if scum had really consolidated and all went to the same location after GG died you may have been able to get some use out of it instead of just sitting in the warehouse and searching every night.

The way the scum team was designed was that they would move around a lot and use their abilities to gain advantage in the first few days without having to worry much about searching until the third day.

You guys didn't really coordinate your powers or even use many of them.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CCKeane posted:

I feel better knowing that there was pretty much nothing we could have done since we lost D4.

Not necessarily, the only concrete evidence that anyone gleaned from any night 3 stuff was that rarity was scum, which she wasn't.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

Tbh I think having search/rest/NK take up the ability slot strongly favors town in this setup.

I agree, thats one of the things I would change about the next incarnation is removing attack/defend entirely and make searching not take up your "action" for the night.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CCKeane posted:

Yeah I think we got unlucky but frankly I'm not really sure things would have gone very differently if we used the powers as you envisioned. Sometimes you get unlucky, but I don't think even optimal use of our powers would have overcome many things. Also having parts of our scumdoc broadcast makes coordination much less likely to happen. I don't think we played well but I don't think we just poo poo on the floor and rolled around in it either.

Yeah I can see that, but I mean,you have to know I obviously wouldn't have completely boned you with the broadcast thing.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Also , if you had used the powers as I envisioned it would have allowed you to spread out to differing locations to find targets and then all fly to the location, kill the target unnoticed. I think you guys could have done really well and won even if there was more of that kind of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CCKeane posted:

Considering I called to explicitly not use user names in the doc, no, I didn't. Scum didn't know what the mechanics of broadcast were, so minimizing that is a natural consequence.

Keane, buddy, please think.

Why would I , as a mod, ever just blatantly screw over the scumteam like that?

• Locked thread