Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

What if four years of Syrian death camp is actually the cure for paranoid schizophrenia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

Making Caro a mod on a forum that regularly is asked to help with mental health issues might not be the singular best idea

But it is the most amusing.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
going to be a lot of new people taking trips then

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
lol @ "freelance photographer"

buried on page 2: "Libyan sniper," "uncertified medic," "psycho"

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

What the gently caress do we do if he comes back here?

Uhhhh welcome back Caro? How do you welcome back a crazy dude from a death camp?

Make him a loving mod.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

:staredog:

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Mike-o posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM CS SPRAY INTO MY FACE. IT BURNS LIKE gently caress AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, CARO. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME ISIS BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED SYRIA'S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS PRONE TO CIA BUGGING BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I POST.

This is goddamn amazing.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

What if four years of Syrian death camp is actually the cure for paranoid schizophrenia?

Then the Mideast and 1940s-60s Russia would have some amazing mental health benefits

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Bet he has killer abs now.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

IDR hates him!

One weird trick discovered by a schizophrenic "freelance photographer" that helps gain GiP's respect.

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Bet he has killer abs now.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Realtalk I think it would be hard to let him come back here if he even tried. An already unbalanced person just coming off of four years in a foreign prison isn't going to be able to answer our questions in a coherent way. Plus the guy is going to be whacked out of his mind after getting picked up by our government- it's going to validate every conspiracy theory in his head about CIA involvement in his life.

Bottom line is we're not getting anything out of him and would only be feeding his problems.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I really want a AMA from him.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.
Jesus Christ, I remember reading the long exchanges between him and Brown Moses in a thread here after the Libya poo poo and his insane conspiracy theories. What the gently caress does actually being abducted by a shadow torture organization do to someone who thought the world was out to get him?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Realtalk; Honestly, I hope he never posts here again (unless he's stable and has undergone years of therapy and medication) and gets some serious help. Dude's alive when by all odds he should have been dead a long time ago, hopefully some good comes out of it for him.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Godspeed you crazy bastard

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

What will happen when he has to meet with the actual CIA when he gets released from prison?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
He's got so many wonderful video games and movies to catch up on.

Seconding the sick abs theory

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer
Welp, his reintegration team certainly has their work cut out for them on this case, don't they.

Also holy poo poo I'm still gobsmacked he made it out.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Handsome Ralph posted:

Realtalk; Honestly, I hope he never posts here again (unless he's stable and has undergone years of therapy and medication) and gets some serious help. Dude's alive when by all odds he should have been dead a long time ago, hopefully some good comes out of it for him.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

Mike-o posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM CS SPRAY INTO MY FACE. IT BURNS LIKE gently caress AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, CARO. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME ISIS BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED SYRIA'S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS PRONE TO CIA BUGGING BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I POST.

2016 Post of The Year.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
He out-crazied the crazies

King of Comebacks

McCain / Caro 2016

Obama's Red Line: Caro posts for us all

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Frosted Flake posted:

What will happen when he has to meet with the actual CIA when he gets released from prison?

A bit ironic that the CIA was finally following his every movement.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

You know how, at the end of Being There, Chance the gardener wanders off and walks on water like Jesus because no one ever told him he couldn't?

Maybe no one ever told Caro that Syrian hell prisons are supposed to make you die.

Maybe Caro is the Chauncey Gardiner of war tourists.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Lol yea Caro got seriously validated.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Egg on our face

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

He's covered wars, y'know

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
He should apply to the CIA now

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
God drat it you tube loving up

Search for this user /orac22/videos

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

lmao

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Crazy man learns this one weird trick to finally kill irony, and you won't believe what it is

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Teflon Don posted:

The CIA *owns* him now - he'll have a tattoo on his rear end that says "If Found Please Return To: Christians In Action, 007 Covert Drive, Langley VA 20505".

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Teflon Don posted:

Should get college credit at least.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I think he's probably earned the post-911 at this point.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
I wonder how long his debrief will be, or if he even gets one.

:tinfoil:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

He's definitely getting debriefed, if not arrested. The dude was a war tourist and posted videos of himself doing some wild poo poo.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Syrian Lannister posted:

I wonder how long his debrief will be, or if he even gets one.

:tinfoil:

"Do you not loving understand what a travel advisory is, kev?"

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Caro being alive brought me back to GiP.

Which is good because I was being nostalgic about my time in the Guard and thinking of rejoining.

Then I texted my wife, got more green and now I'm just happy Caro is alive, which is something I'd never thought I'd say prior to right now.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too crazy to live, and too weird to die.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

It's too bad Caro took down the videos of him taking pot shots with his rifle and attempting to do medical procedures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Innagorillasuit
Jul 24, 2009

Teflon Don posted:

He's already working for them, all this drama is just an elaborate cover story to make him look like a semi-harmless crazy. :tinfoil:

• Locked thread