Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Holy loving poo poo.

I want to know what the Syrian dudes thought when they nabbed a crazy asian who was convinced the CIA was after him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

What will happen when he has to meet with the actual CIA when he gets released from prison?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Whip Slagcheek posted:

It's too bad Caro took down the videos of him taking pot shots with his rifle and attempting to do medical procedures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be-QXSTOLx4

Caro (In Comments) posted:

I achieved my hits by maxing out the elevation adjustment on the scope by setting it to 1000 meters. I aimed very high and walked fire down until I saw my API ammo pop on the wall of the building at the right height- that of the launcher. My sight holdover was... about the middle of the third story windows. I can't find a ballistics calculator that can do this. Any help here? I want to see if I had the drop about right (though I could swear I saw that API round flash.)

His comments are loving insane.

Frosted Flake fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Apr 8, 2016

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

And Google Earth.

• Locked thread