Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Yeah, hopefully he gets some sort of treatment now. Going through a syrian prison is horrific, going through it as someone with several severe mental disorders is just :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Teflon Don posted:

This just in: Caro is going to travel to D.C. and finally beat the poo poo out of Whip after doing over 9000 push-ups+squats in Syrian hell prison

:911:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Nobody let him watch Homeland for fucks sake

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

hey remember that thread where Caro tried to fight Shep and by page 15 his crazy was just all over the fuckin place

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3318516

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Mr. Nice! posted:

No one was joking when they said he was an unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic. It's a sight to behold for sure.

Yeah, I think a lot of people are misunderstanding. This wasn't a case of "lol dumb person makes bad decisions he crazy". Caro was clearly suffering from severe mental disorders. It's hard to diagnose via forums posting but a key part of his mental illness was paranoid delusions. However there's a big difference between stupid and crazy, and crazy and "crazy enough to involuntarily commit to a hospital". Caro has now managed to travel halfway across the planet to a war zone and back twice despite being clearly insane by medical standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Some lurker with under a dozen posts since 2012 rated it a 2.

Should be banned for the exact amount of time Caro was missing.

• Locked thread