Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Realtalk I think it would be hard to let him come back here if he even tried. An already unbalanced person just coming off of four years in a foreign prison isn't going to be able to answer our questions in a coherent way. Plus the guy is going to be whacked out of his mind after getting picked up by our government- it's going to validate every conspiracy theory in his head about CIA involvement in his life.

Bottom line is we're not getting anything out of him and would only be feeding his problems.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

He's covered wars, y'know

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Caro is the nutjob we deserve, but not the one we need.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Well I haven't been contacted by Buzzfeed yet. But I wouldn't be surprised if it happened either.

Have you gotten any of those phonecalls from the NSA types yet?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

This reporter found one weird trick to weight loss. Syrians hate him!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yeah I saw that. Very interesting.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

sounds vile

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

I checked this thread yesterday and we had 47 votes for a 5.0 ranking. Today 57 votes 4.95 average. Who the gently caress isn't enjoying the fact that Caro lives?

N4I please do the needful name and shame

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Godholio posted:

Caro please visit Grover.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Halman posted:

Caro missing out on how good the PR campaign for Deadpool was is probably worse than all the torture and stuff

What's Deadpool?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

SirEvelynTremble posted:

can't post for 4 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

And obviously he's down with that and lurks.

Hello Mr. President, I love you (no homo).

Be honest, he's not a bear but you'd lay Barry. He's a handsome man.

• Locked thread