Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dave_Indeed posted:

Having found this evenings dvr'd sitcom episodes pedestrian, and derivative... I sit in my den, sipping fine scotch by my bookshelves and fireplace... Pondering.

Startled, I realize that "Only Childs" are soulless fucks who are pieces of poo poo.

I know 4 people who are "Only Childs" (henceforth "OC's"). These "OC's" that I know are a bunch of selfish weirdo turds. Extrapolating this data and applying it to all "OC's" yields the unquestioned truth that all "OC's" are soulless fucks who are pieces of poo poo.

If you are an only child, gently caress you.

i don't know about soulless, but conceded, and selfish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
real talk: all the only children I ever met were either home schooled or spoiled as hell.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm an only child and was spoiled but there was another only child down the street who was even more spoiled like 10 times so it was pretty incredible. That guy was an rear end in a top hat but had awesome toys so everyone tolerated him.

some of them were habitual liars too. I had a friend in high school who tried to tell us he was asked to be on the Jerry Springer show, but he couldn't show us the tape. The weirdest part is, we were already his friend. We would hang out with him if he asked us.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

I dunno, I'm an only child and my self esteem sucks just enough that I'm relatable, maybe it's cuz I was also raised by a single mother and have abandonment issues?

Happy Bear Suit posted:

its not the kids fault

its the weirdo parents

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

If everyone's an rear end in a top hat, maybe you're the rear end in a top hat buddy!

im an rear end in a top hat buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Feranon posted:

so is this why chinese ppl have no souls then?

well, that and they're drat dirty commies

• Locked thread