Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I have two older brothers and when i was 9 they used to put me in boston crabs and toss me in this wooden bench/storage chest when my mom wasn't home and sit on it while laughing at me for 20 minutes

builds character i say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

embykins posted:

a child who can't unionize. what a lonely, pathetic existence.

ahahaha

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Utz posted:

You're a real piece of poo poo, OP. I've never seen you make a post where you're not bragging about your possessions and exposing the emptiness inside yourself.

Go gently caress yourself, seriously.

:cry::cry::cry::

Dicere posted:

It's all part of the misery contest everyone is constantly competing in. I had to share my toys as a kid and wasn't my parents' sole focus so I'm thereof better and more well adjusted than someone who didn't have to deal with that. My parents were lovely to me, so I'm stronger than people who grew up in normal homes. I grew up poor and so I'm worth more than someone born into the middle class. I'm going to otherize everyone who didn't share in my struggles because I don't have poo poo else going for me.

All of this poo poo is for people who are comfortable letting their circumstances define them. How you grew up is important and can shape you a lot, but, barring horrid brainwashing and abuse, a person gets to make a few decisions in life whether or not to be a garbage person, and nobody/nothing else can make it for them.

:cry::cry::cry:

I never really believed single children were really trash but now i do; Based off these two posts, which has convinced me, I, poster Digital Fingers, that they are indeed -thats right- "trash"

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

If I ever meet an only child i'm going to bop them over their stupid malformed head then tumble them head over heels into a pile of dog doodoo

• Locked thread