Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Applewhite posted:

Didn't Dragonheart come out post Princess Bride? If I recall, that was a "serious" fantasy film with a big budget for its time. Ladyhawke also came out after Princess Bride and it is a classic.

Also Princess Bride was great, sorry you have some kind of brain disability that prevents you from experiencing joy.

Ladyhawke, Princess Bride, Dragonheart (long after)
For the poster disgruntled by the modern music in Princess Bride, you'll need to mute Ladyhawke if you watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Mr. Unlucky posted:

. i enjoy that movie cut up into pieces as a bunch of internet memes and short youtube clips more than as an actual movie. its kinda the only one thats like that i think.

Pulp Fiction
Rocky Horror
John Wick
Full Metal Jacket
just for a start, but Princess Bride isn't one of them

• Locked thread