Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

SHISHKABOB posted:

Yeah I just saw it. It has some bad transitions.

P much the worst that can be said. Unless you mean the adorable framing device in which case gently caress you, fight me, you stupid gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Just throwing this out there, if anyone has anything bad to say about The Princess Bride you can say it to my face and I will smash yours in a fit of violent rage. Thank you and good night.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

gently caress labyrinth that movie sucks rear end eat poo poo eat rear end with jelly gently caress labyrinth Jennifer Conley is an ugly bitch

holy gently caress doc you are treading on some DANGEROUS loving GROUND here!!!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Booblord Zagats posted:

Womens aged 22-38 will ALWAYS put out after you watch this movie with them

if they dont then theyre not worth it

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Volume posted:

Pretty sure that's grounds for your wife to file for divorce

yeah you should probably never let her know the truth, jivehonky

• Locked thread