Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

to get my neg hole pozzed :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dave_Indeed posted:

Eternal life and super powers like shooting fireballs and stopping time.

Yeah you'd get bored and the devil would get his rocks off by having tricked you, but you still shoot fireballs so w/e.

the twist is you can only shoot them out your butt and it makes a terrible wet fart sound

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

VendaGoat posted:

Well, we all know this one didn't come true. :rolleyes:

ayyyyyy

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

to be able to do flaming across-the-court dunks like in nba jam

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

not flamboyantly homosexual dunks, gently caress, shoulda been more careful when writing this demonic contract

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Wait so why the hell would someone opt in for something that would only be temporarily positive, at the expense of being eternally negative? People are dumb.

it's like the time I got your mom pregnant

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

TheChad posted:

Yeah I would end my life of sin and become a monk or whatever

I'd keep right on eating the rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i'd like to never have to fart again, thanks. uncontrollably farting in the elevator, well, I don't see how hell could be any worse

• Locked thread