Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Parm fish are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
gold fishes are great.

i like original, parmesan, cheddar, and pizza mostly in that order

sadly afaik you can only buy a carton of cheddar

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think goldfish are officially classified as a type of salt.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ten golden fishbabies to you, my goon sire

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Bought some parm fish last night because of this thread. :getin:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I kind of want some goldfish now

Argila
Oct 23, 2008

final2percent posted:

you aint really goldfishin until you're drinkin them out of the cardboard gallon container like cafeteria milk

and washing them down with actual milk

Same.

When I was 10 or so I decided that munchin goldfish out of this industrial sized container was a great plan. I wasn't feeling to great that day, from what I could remember, so I popped in (consecutively) the two VHS long movie, Gettysburg.
After watching this fine piece of civil war glorification propaganda I proceeded to puke up the huge amount of goldfish in orange paste form.

I feel like this is the everygoon story.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

^^^ same only at 23 yrs old and watching anime (also VHS)

iron_weasel
Oct 17, 2011

But then a tea bowl that is too perfect has no charm.
In Vladimir Sorkin's sci-fi novel Day of the Oprichnik "Golden Fish" are the most sought after and controlled narcotic in the world. Clearly, his vision was on target.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

goldfish are a good building material for building an air depriving dam while your eating them

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i made nachos for dinner tonight they are good i am good at cooking things I think at least I like the things that I cook

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

How much longer must our brothers and sisters suffer in silence? Hours? days!?

How much tyranny is enough to make you stand up in opposition? 10 probations? A gagillion?!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ZDR needs to make a script that when a mod clicks the button to give DGSW a probation it give it to themselves instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Also, every time someone posts the cool dog, it should free a poster from cat jail, much like how it frees my heart from not seeing that cool dog getting posted jail.

• Locked thread