Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
poo poo man

uuuuuuuuuugh.....

it sucks. I liked this job.

What do I do now? HElp goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
do you moonlight as a prostitute? you can fall back on that

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

mdm posted:

do you moonlight as a prostitute? you can fall back on that

HAH! no

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

when god closes a window, kick in someone's door

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I just put gold bond medicated powder on my balls and anus and it feels great. Do that. Also sorry about the job, keep your head up brother.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Blue Train posted:

when god closes a window, kick in someone's door

With a gun

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
could be worst

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Professor Tomtom posted:

I just put gold bond medicated powder on my balls and anus and it feels great. Do that. Also sorry about the job, keep your head up brother.

Thanks man. I'm feelin lovely y'know? I really gave this one my all.

I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter~

E: good advice too, I will treat my balls to the feeling of a cool breeze and perhaps that will make me feel right as rain

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Get on unemployment and use the money to live the sweet life as a hobo.

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Dead Precedents posted:

Get on unemployment and use the money to live the sweet life as a hobo.

I will follow half of your advice. WHich half? The answer...may surprise you

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
lil pissbitch

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Homer J. Fong posted:

lil pissbitch

yeeh

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Sorry to hear about your recent troubles lil pissbitch. :(

If its any consolation, President Trump has a plan to help you. Well, not yet, but he's working on one. Some of the best people are involved, I'm told.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Ork of Fiction posted:

If its any consolation, President Trump has a plan to help you. Well, not yet, but he's working on one. Some of the best people are involved, I'm told.

I hope you like camping

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
drat I gotta say...I expected late nite GBS to be way harder on me for fumbling my career. Thanks fellas and gals for being supportive! Though all comments are welcome, neg or poz.

Ork of Fiction posted:

Ork, this Turmp guy sounds pretty legit...anything else I should know about his Plan?

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

kill your boss with a hatchet

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

lil pissbitch posted:

Ork, this Turmp guy sounds pretty legit...anything else I should know about his Plan?

Well, uh... It's great! Gonna turn things around. The bad things.. well, they'll be gone.. and new, or old, good things.. will be here to stay! Forever!

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
you should use this as an oppurtunity to pursue your dreams. for instance, if youve ever been interested in stealing other peoples things, now would be a great time to start honing your craft.

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Ork of Fiction posted:

Well, uh... It's great! Gonna turn things around. The bad things.. well, they'll be gone.. and new, or old, good things.. will be here to stay! Forever!

What?! That sounds incredible, why would anyone NOT vote for this guy?!

Mr. Unlucky posted:

you should use this as an oppurtunity to pursue your dreams. for instance, if youve ever been interested in stealing other peoples things, now would be a great time to start honing your craft.

AHahahah

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Maybe they'll keep extending unemployment like they did a few years ago and you can keep the heat on instead of having to piss your pants for warmth while laying in a gutter

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
get another, different job.

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

get another, different job.

Perhaps I could use a breath of fresh air, both in my life and on my nuts

On a related note, should have blasted this on my phone while walking out and blasting double birds

...I might start my own business...

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Maybe they'll keep extending unemployment like they did a few years ago and you can keep the heat on instead of having to piss your pants for warmth while laying in a gutter

That would be pretty cool, except this downturn, there's no democrat-controlled congress to implement emergency benefit extensions or w/e. So, it's best to take the lead from team R, save up, and buy a gun so you can rob ppl.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Don't think of this as a stickup. Think of it as supporting small, local business.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
kill ur famil

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
force a man to suck your cock

makes ya feel good about life ya know?

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
If I ever started robbing people it would be strictly the kind of robbing that occurs without the poor bastard's knowledge

In and out like a demon's whisper...

Jeff Sichoe posted:

force a man to suck your cock

makes ya feel good about life ya know?

Yeah maybe...does it have to be a man tho? nvm I already know what your answer will be

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Whyd u get fired?

Musta 4eally goofed

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

ChrisHansen posted:

Whyd u get fired?

Musta 4eally goofed

Was wondering when someone would ask

Honestly it was petty imo...a series of small details missed and overlooked by me, some of which resulted in small refunds to be issued, like maybe 2,000 in the last few months. Chump change when you consider I managed a book of business that generated about 100,000 in revenue per month. Not denying I hosed up, but a firing? Jesus Laweez

lol @ the fact that some of those clients will cancel when they either a) find out I'm gone or b) find out nobody carried our their requests today

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Do some firing of your own, if you get my drift.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
That sucks OP welp good luck

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

quit being a lil pissbitch and find a new job

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

The Rage posted:

quit being a lil pissbitch and find a new job

What if I started my own business instead?

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I laughed at the thread tile & guns tag combo cause I'm reading Going Postal today. Sorry, not trying to make this all about me geez I'm bad at this.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

lil pissbitch posted:

I'll work for you. Can I telecommute?

rio
Mar 20, 2008

What field do you work in? (possible mexican joke)

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

rio posted:

What field do you work in? (possible mexican joke)

I USED to be in digital marketing but to play into your joke me and Manuel Labor may become good friends soon if the price is right

my pansy little hands could use a callus or 2

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

ChrisHansen posted:

I'll work for you. Can I telecommute?

What are your skills

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

lil pissbitch posted:

I started my own business! (Don't start your own business)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
Maybe instead of complaining you should get beefy and try again? Get REAL beefy.

• Locked thread