Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I'm the lonely kid who went on a magical adventure in a fantasy land, but was sent back home after the adventure, never to see my new friends again. My life is now incredibly dull and boring. The only reason I cling to this mortal coil is the futile dream that I can one day return to the place where I was special and my life had meaning.

Also, I developed strange sexual fetishes due to the sexy female cartoon frog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

That Robot posted:

wow that would be a terrible movie

how'd you just change your gender and situation

we weren't done with the squirrels yet

Well you can be the squirrel guy or the girl or you can make up your own cartoon situation. This is sort of the whole milieu of "cartoon animal/smurf/barbarian comes to New York and turns the life of an ordinary person upside down"

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
is there a movie where this happens but instead of a wacky adventure it's actually just the main character's descent into madness?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Pitdragon posted:

is there a movie where this happens but instead of a wacky adventure it's actually just the main character's descent into madness?

Brazil.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Applewhite posted:

Well you can be the squirrel guy or the girl or you can make up your own cartoon situation. This is sort of the whole milieu of "cartoon animal/smurf/barbarian comes to New York and turns the life of an ordinary person upside down"

can they get high w/ the squirrels?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Cool world, total recall, fight club, Garfield

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
"my life" (said in borat voice) "is very much similar to a cartoon" (last part said in regular, non-borat voice)

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

No, wait, this was supposed to be a serious meeting! Why is this up tempo 80s rap song playing? Oh no, the cat and penguin are dancing! So is the cute guy I've had a crush on but have always been too shy to approach! Now I'll never finish my presentation... I do not need to "loosen up and live a little". And don't call me "sister".

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

IShallRiseAgain posted:

I'm the lonely kid who went on a magical adventure in a fantasy land, but was sent back home after the adventure, never to see my new friends again. My life is now incredibly dull and boring. The only reason I cling to this mortal coil is the futile dream that I can one day return to the place where I was special and my life had meaning.

Also, I developed strange sexual fetishes due to the sexy female cartoon frog.

Yeah I wondered what happened to the kid in Page master as well.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Rutibex posted:

there is only one thing to be done with filthy toons :colbert:

Green Hill Friendzone
Oct 27, 2013

You come home from work and there are pinkberry cups everywhere

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Booblord Zagats posted:

*Takes talking squirrels and puts them in a nice doll house with furniture*

*Moves dollhouse in to a nice room with lots of sunlight*

*Feeds squirrels three times a day with very well made food*

*Drugs squirrels' food with sleeping pills*

*Squirrels wake up in a different, bigger house in a different, unknown room. The house is almost the same layout, but with small differences, less comfortable furniture and strange design choices like dead ends, doors that lead to nowhere*

*The squirrels no longer see your face, you hide behind masks now in all interactions, though they are few*

*Begin having food get more and more exotic*

*drug a single squirrel's meal to make him sick*

*Take the sickly squirrel away*

*begin to have a snake live outside their house, letting them peer at one another through the windows, but the snake cannot get in*

*Leave note for squirrels letting them know their friend is in the hospital but should get better*

*Feed the squirrels a perfectly prepared meal of meats, cheeses and fresh fruits and veggies*

*After they finish eating this generous meal, make a small projector shoot images int he house of people butchering their dead friend and then preparing him in to the meal*

*open a small hole in to the side of the house where the snake's babies can now enter.*

*Watch squirrels flee in the house, try to hide, and then the fat one is eaten alive in front of the other after days of terrifying hiding*

*quickly turn off all the lights and save the last squirrel*

*turn the lights back on, to you, unmasked, acting scared and concerned for the squirrel, asking what happened to his brothers*

*as the squirrel finds comfort for the first time in days, tell it everything will be fine, take it outside and set it free*

*As he enjoys his first fresh air in weeks, you shoot him in a way that severs his spinal cord but leaves him very much alive*

*Watch as rows begin to feast on his now paralyzed body as he scream*

*take all the bones from the three squirrels and glue them together using your semen in to some sort of hell-being monstrosity*

*Sell on etsy as a kick rear end fan-made War Hammer game piece*

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Zany hijinks. Why did it have to be zany hijinks?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Applewhite outs himself as a script writer for Zootopia 2: Furlectric Boogaloo

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

*fucks one of 'em*

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Hi, I'm the goony photographer guy obsessed with getting photographic evidence of the cartoon animals. I'll be the guy trying to break into apartments and falling off of balconies into dumpsters. I'll serve as a comedy antagonist until I get bullied into helping the main character!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
help I know nothing about taking care about cartoon squirrels!!

*they die from neglect*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Now I'm the one in trouble! It's time for the cartoon squirrels to get serious and mount a rescue. They've been totally incompetent for even the most basic tasks up to this point, but now they're all dressed up in tiny commando suits and improvised squirrel weapons and they look serious, so maybe they'll pull it off.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

*the rambunctious leader gives me a farewell hug and slowly disappears from the wharf pier as the anti psychotics kick in*

- A FILM BY DARREN ARONOFSKY TIM BURTON -

VVVV Good Point, I'll edit my post VVVV

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Apr 13, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If the squirrels are only hallucinations, then who broke me out of that prison cell?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Applewhite posted:

If the squirrels are only hallucinations, then who broke me out of that prison cell?

It's like the ending of brazil, the entire last half hour was your last living moments after you were brutally executed by the state.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

I'm the A-list actor making a cameo as the state executioner to fuel his crippling drug addiction.

"Looks like that guy was a little nuts."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Libelous Slander posted:

It's like the ending of brazil, the entire last half hour was your last living moments after you were brutally executed by the state.

The guy at the end of Brazil didn't die, he just was catatonic.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Squirrels?! I.. uh...

*pisses self*

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

*fucks one of 'em*

Uh oh, the female cousin came over to visit, and has big honkers. On top of that, she's taken a liking to you!

What will you do NOW?!

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

You're right, Cat and Penguin, a trip to Hawaii was exactly what I needed to relax and "cool my jets" after the big blow up at the fashion magazine meeting. I'll just sit on the beach with a mai tai and enjoy the sun. Surely nothing wacky or weird will happen, even if you two are wearing lais and hula skirts. Oh no! Who's that goofy looking fellow, and why does he have three squirrels on the plane with him?

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
These squirrels have taught me an important lesson in letting go of all the hollow status quo things in my life and learning to just have fun and be true to myself!

* Votes Trump * :unsmigghh:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

Uh oh, the female cousin came over to visit, and has big honkers. On top of that, she's taken a liking to you!

What will you do NOW?!

call the goddamn five-o

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

has no one really thought of poisoning them and then getting normal looking counterparts as stand-ins

what the gently caress is wrong with all of you

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

I'm sure that if I go to Hawaii to explain to my ex-girlfriend why she shouldn't marry that hot guy from her office, she'll abandon the expensive destination wedding his parents paid for and get back together with me instead. And who better than my three squirrely pals to sabotage that jerk and make sure he keeps looking bad in front of her? But, wait, who's that lady with the cat and penguin walking off with my suitcase! Without my lucky tuxedo, things are sure to go wrong! Oh no!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I'm the respectable business man in a dapper suit and shades from ToonCo just trying to collect his company's property from the thieving OP.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am the cartoonist that you eventually seek out and when i meet my creations for the first time i cry because i am sad and lonely and never had children and its played off as sweet but its really kinda creepy in a way

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Guys, Rainbow Dash just pissed on the floor. AGAIN. What do I do?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
*looks down at wet pants*
yes... yes that's who did it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Bundle of Keys posted:

Guys, Rainbow Dash just pissed on the floor. AGAIN. What do I do?

Pls do not quote from my fanfic without my permission.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
That cute girl from across the hall with the big boobs and short skirt gasps suddenly, leaning down to pet the cartoon squirrels. "Oh my gosh they're soooo cute!"
I try not to stare directly into her cleavage and look at the camera with one brow raised. "Yeah, I'm starting to think maybe they aren't so bad after all!"

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

In Hawaii we meet some bizarrely sexualized female squirrels that each match the temperament, personality, and general appearance of your squirrels. They will haughtily one-up yours in several instances while remaining aloof to the fact that your animals are both jealous of and attracted to them. Eventually however they will become helpless as the same guy who kidnapped your squirrels previously kidnaps these ones and you have to go save them.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

poisonpill posted:

In Hawaii we meet some bizarrely sexualized female squirrels that each match the temperament, personality, and general appearance of your squirrels. They will haughtily one-up yours in several instances while remaining aloof to the fact that your animals are both jealous of and attracted to them. Eventually however they will become helpless as the same guy who kidnapped your squirrels previously kidnaps these ones and you have to go save them.

this seems highly implausible

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

poisonpill posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwwmhcGbvt0

Audience target: 6-10 year olds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
"But how the hell can we make them relatable to young, bullied girls?"

"Have the chipettes win a dance contest against 3 alpha bitches while the whole club cheers them on"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrrD1KSqXJE

• Locked thread