Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
The reason I sleep like this

Is cause of this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
ok

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I sometimes wake up like that. It's a hangover from spooning my ex to sleep.

Hmmmm...

:smith:

Maaaaaayyyyybelllllllllll! Why'd you gooooooooooooooooooo!?!?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

reminder: skylark is maaaan baby yeah

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
So, OP, following your logic, why have I woken up with women who somehow manage to go face-down-rear end-up while they sleep? Huh? Explain that!

Captain Splashback fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Apr 14, 2016

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
fascinating

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im usually onboard with these threads skylark but that seems like a reach

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
I do it too but I'm a man (not gay)

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

reminder: skylark is maaaan baby yeah

lmao no she's not

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I sleep like that too cause it's comfy. When sleeping with the gf i'll spoon her for a while but inevitably an arm starts falling asleep so I'll just roll over into a position more or like in the op.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

ArbitraryC posted:

I sleep like that too cause it's comfy. When sleeping with the gf i'll spoon her for a while but inevitably an arm starts falling asleep so I'll just roll over into a position more or like in the op.

My advice for that is, try to keep your arms beloiw your heart, and not squished by anything.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
white folks sleep like this

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Shaquin posted:

lmao no she's not

Skylark's a dude who makes bad threads in gbs as some sort of troll but I honstly can't figure out the angle he's really ever going for. Trying to rile up dude's who don't like women posting about women stuff? Trying to rile up dudes that are jealous they don't have a girlfriend to do the stuff he posts about with? Trying to rile up people who dislike bad threads that are compounded by a fake op? I don't really get it personally. It's like smearing poo poo all over yourself and saying hahaha got you when people walk away disgusted.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

Skylark's a dude who makes bad threads in gbs as some sort of troll but I honstly can't figure out the angle he's really ever going for. Trying to rile up dude's who don't like women posting about women stuff? Trying to rile up dudes that are jealous they don't have a girlfriend to do the stuff he posts about with? Trying to rile up people who dislike bad threads that are compounded by a fake op? I don't really get it personally. It's like smearing poo poo all over yourself and saying hahaha got you when people walk away disgusted.

hahaha skylark isn't a dude

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

Skylark posted:

My advice for that is, try to keep your arms beloiw your heart, and not squished by anything.

Or wait til like a year in and she just wants to sleep without the stench of inadequacy

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
whatever, believe what you want it's funnier if that is the gbs take on matters

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

answer: FYAD

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ArbitraryC posted:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

symbolic posted:

answer: FYAD

I wonder if he has a predisposition to mental illness,

Peace.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Shaquin posted:

whatever, believe what you want it's funnier if that is the gbs take on matters

I've just heard from several posters that skylark is a dude who's shtick is to pretend he's a girl for some sort of bizarre trolling purpose like this thread, I've only really ever personally known the poster as someone who posts dumb threads occasionally in gbs so if you know them outside the forums or w/e then that's cool too. I can verify whether they are a guy or a girl though all their threads are about as bad as this one.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
All matters of cuddling and or spooning are worth great appreciation it's about one of the simplest most reassuring pleasures you can take on this earth

naem
May 29, 2011

I broke up with a girl who was too bed clingy and like a thousand degrees all the time *seinfeld theme*

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Shaquin posted:

All matters of cuddling and or spooning are worth great appreciation it's about one of the simplest most reassuring pleasures you can take on this earth

I wish I was cuddling right now with my boyfriend, and we could take a nap.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

I've just heard from several posters that skylark is a dude who's shtick is to pretend he's a girl for some sort of bizarre trolling purpose like this thread, I've only really ever personally known the poster as someone who posts dumb threads occasionally in gbs so if you know them outside the forums or w/e then that's cool too. I can verify whether they are a guy or a girl though all their threads are about as bad as this one.

Buddy you are in no position to assign qualitative value to anything on these boards, and I'm going to speculate and say that extends to real life.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
Lol at debating goongender.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Shaquin posted:

Buddy you are in no position to assign qualitative value to anything on these boards, and I'm going to speculate and say that extends to real life.

I'm a girl, teehee

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
If you view a thread meant to elicit a basic empathetic reaction born out of a shared knowledge and relatable part of the human experience as a troll you are broke brained as gently caress and I'll not poo poo this thread up any further trying to elucidate on the matter.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

It's a Skylark thread (: :h:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
oh dont mind me gurl, i got that sleep apnea ok now

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Skylark for some reason I imagine you as a girl who looks like your av only with a scratchy-sultry voice like a feminine Bobby Hill.

(I apparently sleep like a girl as well :sparkles:)

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009

Shaquin posted:

If you view a thread meant to elicit a basic empathetic reaction born out of a shared knowledge and relatable part of the human experience as a troll you are broke brained as gently caress and I'll not poo poo this thread up any further trying to elucidate on the matter.

you don't smoke mids

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Shaquin posted:

right and lord wafflebeard coming into gbs 4 times a year to make yet another thread where he pretends to think doggy style is anal sex is just some honest confusion on his part and not a posting gimmick.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I hate gimmicks and I REFUSE to respond to PHONIES!X! >:C

PS making me laugh is RAPE

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have a hard time temperature regulating while I sleep. I'm often far too hot or far too cold. It's terrible and I wish I was dead.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

i sleep like that too it helps to keep my bony knees from clacking around but sometimes my neck hurts from it but switching sides usually fixes it neway thx 4 posting this thrad

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Fart Puzzle posted:

i sleep like that too it helps to keep my bony knees from clacking around but sometimes my neck hurts from it but switching sides usually fixes it neway thx 4 posting this thrad

I find a pillow under half the chest is a good fix for this

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Also Skylark please tell me that's your nappy butt in the right-most photo in the OP so I can finish already. :mad:

(I mean, that's what you and Gatekeeper want, right? Goons' JO Energy for your crystal palace starships? I've read Applewhite's CYOAs on the subject; I'm hip to this game!)

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Also Skylark please tell me that's your nappy butt in the right-most photo in the OP so I can finish already. :mad:

(I mean, that's what you and Gatekeeper want, right? Goons' JO Energy for your crystal palace starships? I've read Applewhite's CYOAs on the subject; I'm hip to this game!)

looks like skylark has made him/herself a bit of a fan!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Shaquin posted:

Actually you just might post on something awful

• Locked thread