Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Do you own any AS SEEN ON TV products?

I do! I have a:
-Snuggie, and it is amazing! I don't have to let my arms get cold when I change the channel or when I eat a snack! Warning, the free book-light does not work very well!

-Chillow, which helps a lot at night because my apartment gets very hot in the summer and it cools me down!

What AS SEEN ON TV products do you own and what products do you really want? Also, who else loves going to the AS SEEN ON TV store at the mall that for some reason is an import DVD seller as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Not sure if it's really ASOTV exclusive at all but I have a rubber broom and its loving dope for wood floors and dog hair; everyone should have one

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
mr. t chia pet

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
ped egg?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I got The Miracle Blade III set. I really really needed a new cutting knife and like most knives were 25+ and the whole set including steakknives and scissors was $20 so i figured gently caress it worst to worst im out 20.

Best knives I have ever owned they are perfect

Ultramega OK
May 14, 2003

I'm a Catholic, I can feel guilty about anything.
Scrub Daddy sponges are amazing. They last a very long time, and they don't scratch like Brillo pads.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i got a Penn State Snuggie for Christmas a few years back and it was okay

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

symbolic posted:

i got a Penn State Snuggie for Christmas a few years back and it was okay

lmao and you wore it? how many years back is "a few years back"?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
basically im asking pre or post Sandusky, cause you disgust me if you support that school post Sandusky once we found out how mods faculty knew

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Ultramega OK posted:

Scrub Daddy sponges are amazing. They last a very long time, and they don't scratch like Brillo pads.

This right here, just used one to clean my grill (the non grill-bar parts, anyway) and it not only survived but rinsed clean

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

lmao and you wore it? how many years back is "a few years back"?
2011 maybe

e: it might have been earlier actually. i don't recall.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

jared hatched fully formed, they say, from such an egg

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I have a shake weight

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

jared hatched fully formed, they say, from such an egg

:pedo:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

vyst posted:

I have a shake weight

stick to water and you'll slim right down

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I have a nu-wave oven and it's really convenient and good and it changed my life exactly as much as I imagined it would. I clean its cooking surface with a scrub daddy. It's like I've moved from the black and white footage world of infomercials to the bright colorful footage of the better way I knew had to be there

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Aralan posted:

I have a nu-wave oven and it's really convenient and good and it changed my life exactly as much as I imagined it would. I clean its cooking surface with a scrub daddy. It's like I've moved from the black and white footage world of infomercials to the bright colorful footage of the better way I knew had to be there

are you joking or serious

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

MiracleWhale posted:

are you joking or serious

I would never joke about cooking with three kinds of heat at the push of a button, friend

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
I bought some ginsu knives as a joke. The drat knives keep on cutting 20 years later. I figured the handles would break or they'd go dull.

I also have a snuggie and although it wants to unravel, it rocks during sports events.

I have the spray attachment that is like a pressure washer, which does well washing cars. It's pretty sturdily built. I forget what it's called.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I live in a commune and we don't believe int he concept of "pownership," pOP. :smugdog:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ork of Fiction posted:

I live in a commune and we don't believe int he concept of "pownership," pOP. :smugdog:

Well, that really sucks for you then. Buying things is great!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I do have some shamwows somewhere that I used to mop up stains way back. Probably.

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!
Is the George Foreman grill still considered an 'as seen on tv' product?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

hseroK divaD posted:

Is the George Foreman grill still considered an 'as seen on tv' product?

I believe so. Do you own one?

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003

Think about it. Toilet paper is really archaic and disgusting.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I bought a Snuggie for dogs for my pup a few years back when I was extremely drunk at Walgreens, was the dog version ever advertised on TV?

Hector Beerlioz posted:

-Chillow, which helps a lot at night because my apartment gets very hot in the summer and it cools me down!

We've had this cool new thing for a few decades called air conditioning that keeps you from getting hot in the summer.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
A snuggie is for all intensive purposes a backwards bathrobe, I was disappointed to see how little innovation went into it

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

for all intensive purposes

mods?!

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum

Ped egg owns. There's nothing like scraping the gently caress out of the bottom of your dry, calloused feet in the middle of dry months and marveling at how much skin powder gets collected in the thing. For some reason my wife isn't impressed when I show her. No more using scissors or toenail clippers to cut off the excess dried up skin layers for me! (OK, sometimes)

Because the skin gets dried up, hard, and painful. The edge will start loosening, so now you have this rigid piece of skin and pressure on it hurts. It's like hangnails on the bottom of your feet. My heels and balls of my feet look like this (but often worse). http://beautyjudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/ms-mani-14.jpg And then the rest of my feet is just covered with cracked lines like some image of a dried up desert.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

GI_Clutch fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Apr 15, 2016

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GI_Clutch posted:

Ped egg owns. There's nothing like scraping the gently caress out of the bottom of your dry, calloused feet in the middle of dry months and marveling at how much skin powder gets collected in the thing. For some reason my wife isn't impressed when I show her. No more using scissors or toenail clippers to cut off the excess dried up skin layers for me! (OK, sometimes)

Why do you need to remove the skin in the first place?

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

yeah I own your mom's rear end, OP

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

lmao if your children are over 10 and their feet aren't covered in calluses or cheater calluses (blisters)

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
This guy I used to work with got drunk and ordered one of those 300 piece knife sets one night. So literally every time it was someones birthday he gave them a pocket knife.

That guy rules the world in my eyes.

pixelizedpope
Jul 11, 2006
I own a pizzazz and it's the best thing ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sWkmcfQdt4

Cook food with geometry

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why is this better than an TWO irons glued to a turntable

e: sorry, there's a bottom heating element, amended

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

pixelizedpope posted:

I own a pizzazz and it's the best thing ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sWkmcfQdt4

Cook food with geometry

Some dude had this in the dorms and we made good use of it, frequently

pixelizedpope
Jul 11, 2006

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

why is this better than an TWO irons glued to a turntable

e: sorry, there's a bottom heating element, amended

It isn't, but it's better than an oven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I bought a thing called the EGGstractor off the TV about a decade ago. It was supposed to shell hard boiled eggs without hurting the egg. It was like a plastic accordion that you put the egg in after poking a pinhole in the shell. I went through a dozen hard boiled eggs that all exploded into tiny bits before I chucked that fucker in the trash.

• Locked thread