Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

dude, they prevented 7/31. 9/11 was destiny.

its like your not even aligning your energies

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

or that consciousness is a physical process that can subtlety influence other physical processes and in that way may somehow influence something else physical?

or that, you can only be sure of one existence and reality being that your own existence is the only one you can be sure of?

I don't believe in psychics, but I think I relate to Alan watts idea that our minds are physical objects that are not isolated in a vacuum from the rest of reality or existence.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I am a psychic actually.

* reads op's mind, sees nothing but open space *
Hey, Earthbound buddies
:krakentoot::can:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I believe in a thing called love.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

a hole-y ghost posted:

I heard you can get a degree in psychics.

Keep Autism Wired posted:

Like astropsychics or quantum psychics

I ain't passed the bar but I know a little bit, enough that you wanna legally search my poo poo.

• Locked thread