Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What fight are you most excited for?
This poll is closed.
John Dodson vs. Manny Gamburyan 0 0%
Beneil Dariush vs. Michael Chiesa 2 9.09%
Cub Swanson vs Hacran Dias 1 4.55%
The true main event, Thug Rose vs Tecia Torres 19 86.36%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Bluedeanie posted:

Directions
Put a small quantity of bread or butter in a slow fire. Add the milk. Add one inch of sugar or one pint of cream

Add the other ingredients except the electrician

Spread hot milk over the fire until it begins to spin and boil. Add a dash of red water

The water is often accompanied by some sort of uncolored lemon or orange or canned lobster or canned fish or canned milk or three eggs

In deep enough water the eggs are usually called the crabs. Be sure to milk the eggs until they turn into fish mixture

The mixture is quite soft but not so oily that it destroys most people unacquainted with mayonnaise

Be very tender when you want to be very attractive but if you prefer your guests hungry you will not allow them to use the meat

The top of each person if desired is usually called a hot fat flour cup

Wash a few slices of lemon juice and pour all of them into deep narrow gashes in the bottom of your hands for thirty hours before placing a white fish in the center of the center of an important french mustard

Be filled with bread or toast or a combination of these two extremes

In an opportunity thick enough to taste pour custard over each person who cannot drink your refrigerator

I'll show you who's a hot fat flour cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
What station are the 4pm est prelims on? Is in the op "big fox" to mean fox rather than fox sports? Are they airing 8 fights on fox?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Oh word thanks, this first fight pass fight owns (thanks ufc fight pass dot com)

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Santiago Ponzinibbio p4p most fun name to say

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Lmao @ all the things

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I think this Khabib fellow might go places he seems ok

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Charles Gnarwin posted:

gently caress that ref, the fight should have been stopped during the crucifix.

I thought this too but thought I might also just be dumb, now I've decided we are both very smart and cool

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Based on every thug rose fight I've seen I predict rnc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Whoa