Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I don't drink.

So someone has to drink twice to make up for it. :v:

By the way, I really hope you'll do Tali's loyalty mission last, as in the last thing you do before the final part. It's so worth it to bring along a certain other companion you get towards the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

We have the booze, we can rebuild her.

Jacob is a bit weird. It's like they went 'let's not give our token black guy the stereotypical black guy "personality" and instead... uh... we'll figure it out later'. But they forgot.

Poil fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Apr 16, 2016

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Life in the colonies is hard enough as it is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUBI-YVRY8

Why is anyone even using those mechs? If they don't just randomly go berserk on their own they're guaranteed to eventually be controlled by enemy agents or traitors.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

SWMadness posted:

Man I'd love to actually learn how to make some cocktails to go along with these videos, but I don't drink enough to justify buying a dozen bottles of poo poo that I'm only going to use once or twice.
Just get a human hating alien to pour you strange drinks from mysterious vials.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

SubponticatePoster posted:

I hope in Andromeda we can customize our spaceship like our armor. Because the Pink Ship of Doom needs to happen.
Yes! And we especially need the ability to create a massive hologram of the main character on the top of the ship complete with flags swaying in the wind and of course to force feed the appropriate sound effects, such a flags flapping, into the speakers of any nearby vessels or stations.

:allears:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Renegade interrupt: Shut up, Wesley!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

:shepspends:

Reaper Intoxination
Vorcha Scumble
Krogan Hangman
Gabby's Screwdriver
Commander Shepard's Favorite Drink™
Batarian Diplomat

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Next update's ingredients
Kirsch
Cola
What the heck can you do with that besides just mixing them? Heat one and drop in the other as ice cubes?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Nothing. You mix it and drink it. You said you don't drink though, so I'm guessing you've never had that particular beverage. It's tasty! Also Kirsch runs about 100 proof so it will gently caress your poo poo right up.
Yeah, I don't really know much about drinks. I'll take my coke clean. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Geth who...

I shamefully admit to thinking that was amusing. Oh, and once we have all companions we should do a butt poll. :haw:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

MarquiseMindfang posted:

-The dude who rants at you from on top of a pipe in Mordin's loyalty?

Surely.
Of course not, it's very rude to interrupt someone's evil monologue.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

It would make mixing the drinks easy though, just pour everything into a bucket and enjoy.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

JT Jag posted:

I'm pretty sure the Omega would just be a Four Horsemen
Well, we have seen Pestilence already. (not sure I'd want to drink anything related to that)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

JT Jag posted:

The Four Horsemen is a type of drink/shot which is notorious for causing explosive vomiting
Oh. :saddowns:

That is very fitting to Omega.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Next Update's Ingredients
Bailey's
Kahlua
Buttshots (buttscotch schnapps)
Creme de Cacao
Raspberry liqueur
Half & Half
Fixed an obvious typo. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Maybe if you replaced the ethanol with ice cream.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Shepard, puncher and headbutter of assholes across the galaxy!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

If by lovable you mean mildly annoying. Oh, Jack is so powerful, except only in cutscenes. Oh, Jack is such a badass, by cursing and being totally dark and edgy. gently caress piss pussy gently caress. Edgy. poo poo. Yeah. Edgy as gently caress.

Anyway, it looks like vanguards could use a decent melee attack to follow up all those wonderful charges with.

Very suitable music choice for the mission. :allears:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

grimlock_master posted:

To me she's like a snarling chihuahua.
That's... not a bad description. :roflolmao:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Alexeythegreat posted:

You should pull a dscruffy1 and make a Content ID-friendly version of the video where you sing the song yourself
Take a shot whenever the singing is off key? :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

my dad posted:

Too much Abba-chat, not enough Abba. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEjLoHdbVeE
Also awesome covers of Abba songs. :v:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mudeZ089sA

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

You can always get Garrus before Mordin, and bring him along into the plague zone. The plague which affects turians.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Can we make suggestions?

Rum
More rum

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

It's really tempting to pick weapons based on damage per magazine. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Thesaya posted:

So glad Kaidan didn't join. He's so annoying.
Yeah, even the mechanic is right about him. Why of why couldn't we have blown him up along with ms racist?

Maybe we could have had him cleaning the toilets on the Normandy 2.0? Burritos for everyone! Especially grunt.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

At least he has better hair.

edit: dang it!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

grack posted:

Oddly enough Jerry has one as well. Maybe it's standard for Cerberus officer's uniforms.
Maybe it's like a heart plug equivalent.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Asari live for a very long time so maybe two years isn't as big of a deal for them.

Once you go blue, nothing else will do? :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I find it every suspicious how that woman keeps mentioning how she didn't hire Thane.

Also the audio desyncs. :(

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Shepard has the sharpest pinch in the galaxy.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The audio is out of sync six minutes into the video.

edit
Seems it gets fixed when you cut. :iiam:

Recruiting Tali is awful on higher difficulties and made me give up on trying. The geth never stop bullshit spawning. I managed to slog my way forward until I finally reached the point where a lot of geth were coming from and it was just a small nook without even an attempt to hide that they were just magically popping out of thin air. After making a mistake I got pushed back a bit and the empty corner started spewing forth more of them so I rage quit. :argh:

Poil fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Aug 4, 2016

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

monster on a stick posted:

this reminds me of that episode of Star Trek:The Next Generation where running the warp drives is destroying the galaxy, but the writers forgot about it in the next episode because it would make a very boring series otherwise.
I thought that it was just one overly sensitive star system being destroyed by it. :shrug:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Kurieg posted:

Why are we spoilering 90s era star trek again?
Because it would be weird to unspoiler tag part of the post I quoted. Things got confusing in my head.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I can't remember if I've already asked this, but what exactly is a half & half? Half booze half liquor? :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Too fat?

Atomikus posted:

It's milk/cream with 12.5% fat. It's called coffee cream or half cream in some places.
Cool, thanks. :)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Isn't skipping the shield upgrade a good thing, considering the consequence? :v:

That outfit is stupid... stomach cleavage. Almost as stupid as the code that forces the "good" and "noble" justicar to murder a lot of cops. Speaking of cleavage, it's even dumber once you realize people tend to do things in the direction they are looking so if they're staring at her blue tits they'll also be shooting at the part the lovely excuse for armor doesn't cover.

Poil fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Aug 15, 2016

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

That leaves Grunt with...

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Beautiful. :allears:

You can oogle for exactly 75 seconds, then the code states she must gauge out your eyes with a biotic spoon.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Tuchanka is calling, it's very pleasant this time of year. The weather is fine with only a few showers of lead a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Condolences and a drink. :(

• Locked thread