Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

spog posted:

Live babies don't turn blue.

Well, not for very long, anyway.

It's more an ashy grey-blue, but they totally are and it's normal and they tell you to expect it so you don't freak out.

Goes away in 1-5 minutes if there's no problems though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

What the fuk is wrong with those nails...

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

I met my little brother's new girlfriend for the first time this past weekend and I wish I had some pics of her tattoos. They're real bad.

Oh

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Yeah, an object designed to sink and hold something from moving freely

Has turned into

:bigtran: I won't be held back, you can't sink me.

That whole post needs to be read like a McElroy sadlibs where you pause with retarded emphasise on every reference.

"I won't SINK... because I'm FREE AS A BIRD...so nobody will HOLD ME DOWN..."

these tattoos need a big red circle with a cross out around the anchor.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Grape Soda posted:

I've always wanted to get an anchor with "I refuse to float" as the text but am afraid of getting judged by pretty much everyone.

Judged as awesome. Get it turning into a bird flying into a cage.

I can't think of an opposite of watercolors though.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Sentient Data posted:

On a positive note, if he gets into an emo cutting phase, he can use a razor to carve quotes around the word "Thanks"

Thenks

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

PCOS Bill posted:

That's not surprising, since I don't know a single native who gives a poo poo about people using dreamcatchers, just white people.

Well as long as you don't know any.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

These are probably people who will brag to you about being 1/16th Cherokee.

No the last one was completely up to the artist with zero input from the reciever.

So. Just got a naked Indian on your back now. And a hosed up wolf.

I'm on my phone but somebody find the zombie finalist on a 45 year old sweet ladies back. Cause an idiot was a literal bad human.

Bombadilillo has a new favorite as of 01:31 on May 13, 2016

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

BBQ Crisis posted:

Wow that is an unfortunate looking skull, who would waste so much space on that nasty thing?

Oh. Oh :smith:

What
The gently caress.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Zombear posted:

I found this while roaming the nets, I'm not sure if it's terrible or amazing.

I like the idea. But it took me a minute to realise that it is not a butthole faced monster.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

fullroundaction posted:

Good to know I wasn't the only one counting Roy G Biv

Indigo doesn't really fit. It was added so there was 7 colors for religious/spiritual reasons.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I thought that was a Mary Poppins old London style chimney. Until the vape joke.

drat

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

fullroundaction posted:

Someone who I'm sure posts on Facebook using the word "loyalty" and about how you can't trust any of your friends.

That's not even dandelion pods or spores or whatever morphing into birds. It's just birds coming out of it.

poo poo tier of a poo poo played out design.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Yeah it's OK scale wise, but the 'artist' should have drawn it out, seen it looked weird and adjusted the angle or position.

But of course not.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Mister Adequate posted:

"I am okay with it if you murder me and molest my corpse."

I think it's more. "Im dead inside, so do what you want with me."

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

They look like Russian dimplings. Which are really good. Putting a Chinese potsticker next to them is disingenuous.

Not that any of the tattoos are good.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

deong posted:

Did anyone else notice the naked half lady next to the lamp in the background?

You should zoom in

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Beer_Suitcase posted:

This just showed up on my FB feed. I do live in Eugene Oregon so the streets are running with liberal tears and this tattoo doesn't surprise me.

I dont get it

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

bongwizzard posted:

I literally didn't consider that anyone would play with one of those things in front of other people.

But to end a dumb derail, here is a dumb tattoo:

It is the beginning of a.........I don't remember. It was a cut-n-ink scarification piece that I started on when I was like 19. The girl who was doing the cutting thought her roommate was out of town for the night but nope so we had to stop and it never got finished. Drugs are a hell of a drug, be careful out there kids.

Its DIGNITY.

Dont you goons know dignity when you see it?

Should I show the tattoo to the dog? I bet the dog knows what it is.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

What's Sword of Truth and what makes it hilariously bad. Wikipedia just tells me its the 62 most popular fantasy series.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Just tell any bro with a Spartan tattoo that they were defeated by the best pack of gays ever.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Glazier posted:

Do Bama alums feel like us Texas alums? Everyone's a fan except for most of the people who went there?

No. Anyone who went/lived close/feels themselves to be southern is a megafan. If New England sports fans didn't exist, they would be the worst.

But since peewee football is a literal Rich get Richer sport there's no drama. Just pride in being the best. Very Murican actually. Distilled unearned pride.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Literally cannot read that, someone help.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

There coming out tattoo ink that lasts 2 years and fades over that time. Of course then you just have 1 year of fresh tattoo 1 year of fading bullshit.

With watercolor poo poo at fading. It might be cool to get a proper outline and color it in a way to change it every few years. Water color will fade to poo poo. But if you used the made to fade ink it would disappear 100%

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I saw him stencil it. And get out weird colors. But I didnt say anything.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

ricketyvickyt posted:

Does tasteless 'tattoo artist' qualify for this thread...

Im playing resident evil 7 too.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

mds2 posted:

Reminds me of when my old neighbors had a tattoo party in their garage. I have a bunch of tattoos and they just couldn't understand why I didn't want to get one. I think about 75% of the people that got tattoos that day also got infections.

Workmate came in with a lovely tattoo, said it took 2 4 hour setting and the guy just charged me $100 :haw: I have zero problem spending premium money for a premium artist. I do not understand people that don't.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

trapped mouse posted:

Hahaha she took the photo in the mirror

Now it looks better. It's still an ambigram, but it's recognizable at least.

If I wasn't told beforehand what it says I couldn't identify it. That's NOT a C nor an E

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I always thought that was a fat belly. But theres no button. And now it looks like its clearly a giant lower back tattoo.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

DumbparameciuM posted:

It's on his left "saddlebag" aka "Left Gunt". You're looking at a pendulous mass of fat held above the planetoids hips by a trouser/belt combination acting as a stressed member.

e: helpful pictorial guide to the hamplanet

No way. I just cant see it. Who gets a full back tattoo on their hipsplosion.

Gotta lot of canvas here, Jerry.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Giant fat moon moon tramp stamp.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Pikachu is the best coverup of all time

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I bet there will unironically be ;;;;;; all over her funeral.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Lifeglug posted:

With any kind of public facing customer service or retail role, there's still a quite a lot of stigma, and that's without getting into tattoos with subject matter might be a bit more controversial.

Some places, like San diego. It abnormal for someone to NOT have a tattoo.

Face tattoos and crap are still a retail detriment. And who knows about the high end banker scene. But arms and even high chest neck are the norm for all service industry and everybody.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Its supposed to be where a sentence could have ended, but didn't.

But that's not what a semicolon does. Its not for a pause. Its to connect two related but seperate clauses.

Its a weird situation where the definition the tattoo havers are going with sort of fits if you squint hard enough. Its a bit dumb but gaining popularity among people who couldn't use it in a essay without getting circled in red ink. Mostly now its almost but not nearly as popular as an anchor or a dandy lion blowing into birds generic suburban 20s tattoo. Like the tramp stamp of the late 90s. Its a fad.

I could get a period and say. "that part of my life is over. I'm starting a new sentence." Which to me is just valid as "it means a sentence could have ended, but didn't" only it actually fits grammer.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I think a . or , or even ... would fit the meaning better. I begrudingly admit that artistically those are harder to recognize as punctuation alone and out of context.

It just makes me want to "well actually thats not exactly what it means..."
:goonsay:

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

Is that an IUD?

Its a DTF.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I googled for a vasectomy tattoo. There was 1 and it wasn't good.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

ToastFaceKillah posted:

It was one of many bullshit products that you tattoo into the existing tattoo. I have a friend that had some words on her stomach that she hated, and she tried this (after many attempts from me trying to steer her towards laser instead). She now has the exact same letters, but as scars. If she had even done one session of laser removal, we could have at least covered it up.

How do you not google the snakeoil you are going to use and if there are any pictures of terrible scars run the gently caress away?

This is people who are trying to fix a permanent problem they did to themselves too, you'd hope they think it though this time...

Was it the price of laser? Or some essential oil, doctors are bad, lets rub cannabis on it mentality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Hmm not quite a grade 1 pannus, but he's working on it.