Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
objects in mirror
Apr 9, 2016

by Shine
I am a female Undead warlock. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Ok?

rio
Mar 20, 2008

You will find no friends since everyone is max level but it might still be fun depending on your server I don't know. If you want the full experience, even if no one else plays with you because you are totally out of the loop, poop in socks and pee in bottles. A few months of that and you can quit having experienced the WoW experience

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
What spec? Just kidding, who cares.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im a bard. pm me for a good time

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
welcome to the forums

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I'm sorry

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

rio posted:

You will find no friends since everyone is max level but it might still be fun depending on your server I don't know. If you want the full experience, even if no one else plays with you because you are totally out of the loop, poop in socks and pee in bottles. A few months of that and you can quit having experienced the WoW experience

I'm worried about you dude. You need to take up rock climbing or something.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i played wow when it came out + then quit when the first xpac came out cause i was all nahhhhh ive been through this rodeo

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Remember to post a full introduction and history for access to the goon guild

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
That's great OP. If you come across 10 wolf pelts coud you bring them to me? I have an old hat I could trade you for them.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I'm worried about you dude. You need to take up rock climbing or something.

There are no real rocks out here but I'm good. Glad I'm not playing wow anymore! But op don't let that stop you. Love the dream

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
How fat are you op?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

objects in mirror posted:

I am a female Undead warlock. :smug:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Do you cyber for rares?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
in Dark Age of Camelot you could be a rock troll berserker

can you do that in WoW?

objects in mirror
Apr 9, 2016

by Shine
The server I am playing on is Tichondrius because it had a large population split between Alliance and Horde.

I just did two dungeons today and now I am level 18!!!

:boom:

quote:

How fat are you op?

Forty pounds overweight. I did exercise last though and did two miles in 30 minutes. :smug:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The server I am playing on is Tichondrius because it had a large population split between Alliance and Horde.

I just did two dungeons today and now I am level 18!!!

:boom:

Forty pounds overweight. I did exercise last though and did two miles in 30 minutes. :smug:

you didn't answer his question

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
it wouldnt work like that, the spine would be connected with some kind of rotating disk, it wouldnt just take a loving 90 degree turn like that. i mean think about it logically.

objects in mirror
Apr 9, 2016

by Shine

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Please, define "better."

I am playing WoW in my spare time because I am hungry for leisure. What do you suggest I do? Read Henry James novels? fu Mumpy Puffinz

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
id recommend you stop

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
yes you should be reading

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Zorodius posted:

can you do that in WoW?

*turns into bear* hell yeah

DeathbyMisadventure
Apr 2, 2007
Lipstick Apathy
Did you see that 6 million people quit playing and thought yes, now is the time to get in on this MMORPG action?

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I started playing last year, but stopped after I maxed one character out. Truth be told, I was bored with WoW before I even started. It's just so drat primitive. I only kept with it because my ex used to play it all the time, and she used to let me touch her butt between raids, so it was cool. Now I just play ESO all the time.

Tldr: unless WoW yields buttstuff, quit Wow and play ESO!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Please, define "better."

I am playing WoW in my spare time because I am hungry for leisure. What do you suggest I do? Read Henry James novels? fu Mumpy Puffinz

Chistopher Moore has some fun novels.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Serviette posted:

I started playing last year, but stopped after I maxed one character out. Truth be told, I was bored with WoW before I even started. It's just so drat primitive. I only kept with it because my ex used to play it all the time, and she used to let me touch her butt between raids, so it was cool. Now I just play ESO all the time.

Tldr: unless WoW yields buttstuff, quit Wow and play ESO!

See what happens when you don't go outside people? Do you see?!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
on a scale of 1-10, how retarded are you and why is your score 50?

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Nobody ever got any buttstuff by going outside :colbert:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

its cold outside

objects in mirror
Apr 9, 2016

by Shine

DeathbyMisadventure posted:

Did you see that 6 million people quit playing and thought yes, now is the time to get in on this MMORPG action?

Yes. I am a person who should have been addicted to WoW, but for some reason I totally missed that experience and I have been jealous for years.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Please, define "better."

How about play a better mmo

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Zorodius posted:

can you do that in WoW?

you can play as a troll warrior and use your racial berserking ability so kind of? :shrug:

be warned though they're a weird jamaican tribal cannibal pastiche thing that, if WoW had been released in 2016 instead of 2003, would of been universally condemned as racist and triggering

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

rio posted:

How about play a better mmo

there are many mmos with engaging gameplay that is not dumb and repetitive, such as

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i'm hungry for leisure, I guess i should click burly rockjaw troggs and loot pebbles and hunks of cheese

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tom Gorman posted:

burly rockjaw troggs and loot pebbles and hunks of cheese

only someone who had played it for a very long time would reference this

the inescapable stain is on your soul

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
maybe play video game with an ending

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
the ending to wow can only be reached after sevne years and many dollars and may never really end at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Otisburg posted:

there are many mmos with engaging gameplay that is not dumb and repetitive, such as

Anything newer than wow. Ffiv was good until I burned out. Good goons to play with and the game encourages helping people running dungeons for the first time.

• Locked thread