Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Ill play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Hi I'm here in this game.
I've never played any dark souls games though.

I think we should lynch one of these GBS imports

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

TURBO
TURBO
TURBO

##VOTE HIIPFIRE

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Me IRL tumbling away from the Hiipfire turbo.

##vote Rurea

That is really rude

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I feel like I have somehow forgotten the English language because I can't understand what like half of you are saying. Esp kashuno

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

This game is a mess. Vote hiipfire to restore order

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

GulagDolls posted:

i dont want to read one more day of kashuno posts.

Yeah I agree. Kashuno your posts make me want to intentionally get my account perma banned

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

No I don't think so

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Sorry Tommie I believe you.

Lunch all krells

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Mayor Glowku posted:

First post in the thread, shilling for your fellow mafia

Proof you aren't reading.

##vote mayor glowku

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

##unvote

Okay so here's the deal:

Infinitum posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA So there's a 50% chance I'm town and a 50% chance I'm scum.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Rarity actually said GREATER THAN 50% chance, which is not the same as 50/50
And even if it WAS 50/50 chance that you are scum, that's still more than any other person in this thread right now. I'd take a 50/50 shot at scum D1 any day.

Infinitum posted:

What are your reads then?

Infinitum posted:

Just seeing what your reactions like.

How's it going? Keen on anyone for scum?
The illusion of content, trying to steer suspicion and doubt away from himself.
Asking people for their reads or opinions isn't a bad thing, but when you do it without following up or acting like you care at all what the other person says it makes you look disingenuous

Roleblocker is an inherently anti-town role. If for some dumb reason you ARE a town roleblocker, you have a very good chance of roleblocking other townies because we make up the majority of the population.

##vote infinitum
Sucks that you made a mistake like that, but I wont say no to a free scum handout.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

JakeP posted:

##vote tommunist

i don't like how he is cyber bullying harold Krell

Krell is being willfully obtuse and tomm is just trying to stay sane

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

We are at 7 votes on Inf and 7 votes on Tomm.

13 to lynch

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Have fun being cult recruited by kashuno you dummies

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

THUNDERDOME???

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

We have to wait for Jimson to find out

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

I've never seen him put this kind of effort in, he seems very earnest. I'm in favor of it and I believe his efforts are genuine.

---

Well, it's hard when it's gut, but the bottom line is it felt like Rurea was trying really hard to joke around/joke vote/etc while avoiding anything serious. The below was my main trigger:

He was doubling down on what was theoretically a joke vote. This pinged me pretty hard.

Since my last post, he does have a serious post on Inf which is pretty good. My only hesitation is I'm wondering if he was doing it to get credit for helping to cuddle his scum buddy when it seemed his cuddle was going to be a sure thing. It comes after both Kashuno and Rarity make posts about how they are baffled that we aren't cuddling inf yet.

---

Just want to comment on this. Things are happening during the day that we can't see as an fyi. Not sure if this one was real or not since he later retracts it, but Jimson even updated the OP to mention that people should be checking their PMs during the day. Kashuno having people say a code word to join his cult is another example of that. ;)

---

This gif is the greatest.

---

This vote on Tommunist to put him at 7 is really bad. I actually agree with the sentiment, but still. It also comes directly after a flood of inf votes, which makes it seem weirder and stand out.

---

It's still early-ish, but if he doesn't jump on the content train I'd be fine to vote him. He's at least posting though, which imho is better then those who aren't even doing that.

---

I was going to swap my vote to infinitum here, but that would put him at -2 and we still have 24 hours left in the day. I'd like to allow time for folks like Chaos to come in and post.

---

I'm going to laugh so hard if this is really a cult.

I appreciate you making an effort despite your lame PR.

quote:

Well, it's hard when it's gut, but the bottom line is it felt like Rurea was trying really hard to joke around/joke vote/etc while avoiding anything serious. The below was my main trigger:

He was doubling down on what was theoretically a joke vote. This pinged me pretty hard.
That is exactly what I was doing, I'm not ashamed. Taking things too seriously never interests me.
Hiipfire was never in danger of being lynched.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

HiipFire posted:

idk if i was modding id modkill someone faking mod interaction

Jimson sent me a letter in the mail and told me to say this:

"Rurea is the best"

modkill me i dare you

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

JakeP posted:

like pmom is literally saying "policy lynch this guy i dont like or i won't do anything until he dies"

HiipFire posted:

pretty pmom thing to do tho

sadly

still lovely

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Jimson posted:

While there is truly no night in Lordran, the cursed undead of Firelink have taken to sleeping at what approximates to a day and night cycle. It is one of the truly strange phenomena that comes with having such a small community of people in such a strange land. The "Dawn" brings with it troubling news. One of the undead who has spent much of their life in and out of Firelink Shrine has been found dead, his body taken from this world, his spirit returned to his own. The only reminder that he was once there are the fragments of a red orb left at the scene of the crime.

Kashuno Town Aligned Member of the Chaos Covenant has been slain.
Lucid Undead Vanilla Town
"Good bye then.
Be safe, friend.
Don't you dare go Hollow."
While the chosen undead is getting all the attention, life must still go on for those of us that have no control over our own destinies, but through choice, and sheer force of will, you may be able to change and guide your own fates through ##vote to lynch a player.
You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

During the "night" a great soul has been extinguished. In its place is left darkness, but on the horizon within that imperceptible black sits a small ember waiting to be fanned. Whether this spells the end of his mission or reignites his cause depends on the care, and the fuel used to feed it. Only time will tell for now.

Town Aligned 3p Chaoslord has been slaughtered.

Kingseeker Frampt Mason Recruiter Town
"Hm? No, no, I'm fine, I'm fine. Well and wide awake! Do not treat me like an old withering snake."

Lordran is a cycle, it has always been a cycle. Fools who seek to end this cycle only bring about their own undoing. Your job is to guide the Chosen undead in reigniting the first flame, and prolonging the age of fire.

Once per night you may ##Invite a player to help with kindling the first flame. If they agree they will lose their current role and alignment and become a FirstFlame(3p) with Bulletproof(1). They also gain a new win condition: FirstFlame wins when the only players alive are FirstFlame. You win when either all players are FirstFlame, or all threats to town have been eliminated.

Now begins, a new day.

Night 2 will end 04/26/2016 12:00 Pacific time.

so we lost kashuno oh well

also goodbye cult yay!

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

pmom your new avatar is pleasing

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Rarity posted:

Jimson, in future please can you post a votefinder update at the end of the day. It saves a whole load of hassle in having to go back and look at old votes.

look at this mod sass

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Rarity posted:

Also noticed KB popped up soon after Inf's claim but didn't comment on it except to say "would vote" while voting Rurea instead. He posts again but doesn't vote for Inf under the basis it would put him at -2 too early. I think at that point it was obviously too late to save Inf so scum would want to jump on but I'm still not too thrilled by KB's posts.

KB, what is your post count limit?

Also also Punt never followed up on this? And he never really reacted to the Thunderdome despite posting. Bad vibes.

All in all, right now my main suspects are AA, Cpig and Jake with KB/Punt as wild card possibilities.
I really think KB is scummmmm. His vote on me was really useless, especially if he has a post limit. You would think he would choose his votes wisely

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Absurd Revolver posted:

I have so little invested in any particular suspicion at the moment. JakeP, what's your read on Rarity?

What the gently caress is this post, literally right after Jake makes 3 posts saying what he thinks about rarity. Wowza

##vote absurd revolver

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Every post on this page is scum

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

You guys are so bad at reading. There were two flips, kashuno AND chaoslord. chaoslord was a cult recruiter.

Also Jimson your flips are worded so goddamn poorly

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Actually I am bad at reading too, because apparently it was a town-aligned cult???? gently caress this game

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

##vote Rurea

Masons and cults are 2 different things.

I must be taking crazy pills or something :

quote:

Once per night you may ##Invite a player to help with kindling the first flame. If they agree they will lose their current role and alignment and become a FirstFlame(3p) with Bulletproof(1). They also gain a new win condition: FirstFlame wins when the only players alive are FirstFlame. You win when either all players are FirstFlame, or all threats to town have been eliminated.

Bolding is mine. Looks an awful lot like a cult to me

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also to reiterate, I've never played any dark souls game or really know anything about it at all. So i'm going off what is given to me.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

chaos was basically an empowerer, right

turn VTs into 1x bp isn't a bad deal

Actually it doesn't specify he can only target VTs , so literally ANY role or alignment could have been converted. That means we could have lost a cop, doctor, tracker, or anything to it. Not very pro-town imo

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

flerp posted:

looks town 2 me

I don't like the way it's worded, the sentence preceding that almost directly contradicts.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Rarity posted:

Is there any case on Hiip besides 'ugh, lurker'?

I'll make one

Here's hiipfires first actual game-related post that is worth looking at

HiipFire posted:

I'm really suspicious of all the people claiming vanilla
When asked why:

HiipFire posted:

1. cause claiming this early with no pressure makes no sense
2. if they're hypothetically town, they're making it easier for scum to find power roles to nk
3. vanilla is a simple fakeclaim for scum

I have to say, I like his reasoning.
He votes for Inf, flipped scum. Then also throws down some OMGUS on Pmom, who has been hard on his dick all game for meta reasons, which is really lovely imo.
PMom, your relentless tunneling on hiip isnt helping anyone out.

HiipFire posted:

You're fake and bad hth. Why are you being so unnecessarily hostile against Krell?

##vote AA

Defends Krell, who at this point is actually making the most sense.

I don't get any major scummy vibes from this stuff, anyone care to point out what I'm missing?

Azuth0667 posted:

Tell me why I shouldn't vote for you in 3 posts of at least 150 characters each. Spelling, punctuation and grammar counts. :eng101:
This is lame though. I don't think you really need to spend 450 words on why you are town, but a one-word, dismissive response doesn't help your case at all.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

flerp posted:

but hes dead so who gives a gently caress

yeah im over it

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

Speaking of Rurea again, remember this post?

No vote on me. Never revisited this. I think this was scum floating something to see if it picked up steam before voting. No one else picked up the bait so he dropped it.

It was just my thoughts at the time. Your role puts you in a weird spot where if you are town, scum definitely don't want to lynch you because you are guaranteed to only post once or twice a day and people lie about PR's all the time.
The flip-side is that people lie about PR's all the time.
I'm sorry you got so misguided going after me.

Azuth0667 posted:

Characters not words its literally 3 short messages to explain why I shouldn't vote for him.
Sorry about that, I misread your post. 150 characters is reasonable.

Azuth0667 posted:

Okay enjoy this then.

:activates eye of death:

##EyeOfDeath Rurea and Anomalous Amalgam

Thread please kill KB if he's wrong.

Well this is interesting.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also I wonder why people keep asking to re-iterate the case on me? Is it because it's not a good case maybe???????

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

You directed no questions towards me in your wall o' text. Just more conjecture. However, you should go with how you feel scumlord :)

Also if you and me just got thunderdomed Im no-voting today.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

It's because the extra downside of my PR is people don't want to read lengthy posts. Their eyes gloss over and they skim or skip it.
Then maybe you should use your limited resource more wisely.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

imgay posted:

Naw, it's town to blow ur poo poo as soon as possible. Not being able to chill with other dudes boring as gently caress so u do poo poo to make stuff interesting IMHO.

Is it town to have [url] https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772566&userid=210152 [/url]
posts in the thread with absolutely 0 of those having anything resembling useful content/ideas/scumhunting/anything????

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I hosed up the BBcode in that post and dont want to edit. The link should have said "53" while linking to imgays lovely post history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

GulagDolls posted:

you should join the forest hunters. whoever's fastest gets the prey. that's the way we do it :cheerdoge:

Do i have to be a furry to join

• Locked thread