Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
I just lost the other game for town and have played about 10 minutes of dark souls 1 a few years ago...

Put me in if you will have me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

HiipFire posted:

KK just won the other game for scum and have never played dark souls...

I'm the loving king of lurkers, let me in

fixed that for you!

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Hipfire has not posted yet I am taking that as lurking, he must be scum...

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Scum sighted. I do believe this man is hollow.

So hollow is bad?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

HiipFire posted:

to be fair, Holy Grail wasn't won by me lurking, it was won by town killing itself and a dumb flavourclaim

##vote: HiipFire with more salt then Carthage! :P

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
##unvote

Right I am off for the night, if one of the scum could just leave us a list of their names before morning it would be great!

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Morning guys have we killed Hipfire yet? And if not why not?

On a more serious note, I would be happy to vote Infin for the roleblocker thing, somehow I don't think we will get much better info on anyone else.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
I am still alive!

I am still in favour of lunch Hipfire out of spite.

I am guessing moat is town after that dual thing?

Everyone else I have no idea.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

TheDonPeters posted:

I am still alive!

I am still in favour of lunch Hipfire out of spite.

I am guessing moat is town after that dual thing?

Everyone else I have no idea.

That's right Hipfire lunch, I will take you out for a lovely dinner and never call you back.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

tpink posted:

What was the spite reason here again, just so I'm clear?

It's a mix of self hatred and sorrow, with a side order of regret.

Jimson posted:

You find an Orange Soapstone message left by Kashuno. It reads:
Illusory wall ahead, therefore try plunging attack

I want you all to know this mechanic was a way for him to give his final thoughts on who he felt was scum and this is how he wanted to use this opportunity.

What worries me is Kash did not invoke us to use pyromancy.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

flerp posted:

i just want my friends to stay safe :)

What friends? The ones on your scum team perhaps?

Also if your undead and die are your unundead or redead?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

flerp posted:

also ur all my friends and i love u all, lets not fight

Awwww, love you too!

KB just wrote a lot of words can someone read it and tell me if I should vote for who he says to vote for?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Have to say Rairity was doing the exact some question asking in that holy grail game and flipped scum, but I don't know rarity, Rairity do you just like to ask questions? Is asking questions making you scum?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Jimson posted:

The only waifu I need

Well Auzth we are all anime now... The only way out ##vote TheDonPeters

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Harold Krell posted:

This may be unrelated to the game, but I find body pillows with graphics on them to be truly one of the most disgusting things a person can own. It's never a graceful pose and it's akin to sleeping with an imaginary person. I always cringe whenever I see images like that brought to my attention, even if it is satirical.

Tbh I think your post about who is scum and who to vote for is quite off topic and this is your only post that deals with the matter at hand.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Jimson posted:

A great flame has been re-ignited

Anyone who has played these games know what this means?

Is this the pyromancy we were promised by the glorious chaos martyr Kash?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Azuth0667 posted:

I think this means someone has added souls to the lord vessel and is trying to get into the kiln of the first flame.

Oh ok... And is that a good thing?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

JakeP posted:

I'm Gwynn please don't kill me

It's ok I am happy being undead for now.

As for scum hunting out of the top three candidates right now I want Hipfire to be lynched the most, but I don't really see a scum argument there.

But looking at the rogues gallery voting for AA I am not going to be voting that way right now.

Happy to join the rarity bandwagon but for now my vote stays on this toss pot.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Rarity posted:

Is there any case on Hiip besides 'ugh, lurker'?

Yes, he has not given Azuth the essay requested.

But really no t that I am aware, could lynch anyway just to make sure?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Someone vig Hiip please, and thank you.

And this is why I ##vote Rurea

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

HiipFire posted:

yeah gosh im such a lurker rn

Hipfire are you ok?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

HiipFire posted:

yeah, just a little annoyed at all the people still talking about policy lynching/vigging me

Ah don't worry I just want you dead because I find it amusing :D

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Rurea do you have any reason I should swap my vote? If you survive till morning I may change my mind.

G'nught all!

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
I just got blood born, I am enjoying it, I have a sword that turns into a hammer about as big as the guy carrying it, ahh Jappness people the things you come up with.

Also full flip seeing as the flips tend to be while I am a sleep it dose not matter to me.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
I don't know what is going on but I am still undead, I have forgotten who was likely scum.

Can someone thunderdrome again? I don't like all this choice...

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Harold Krell posted:

Do you know something I don't? :confused:

Do you have autism, or perhaps some congenital birth defect that impedes the way you express your thoughts through the written word? This is in NO WAY a personal attack against you. I just want to know more of your thought process so I can translate your posts. Apparently, others are able to grasp something from your speech, so I'm wondering if you are actually Mafia trying to misdirect me with your Mafia teammates rallying with you.

Once again, do not take my assumptions as a personal attack. Exposing any possible mental illness could provide some insight, but it's totally up to you if you want to admit it or not. :shobon:

Krell if you go down this rabbit hole you go alone.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

King Burgundy posted:

Right. That's why I'm a town vig. Pig's reaction is probably real since he just tried to use a claim similar to this in another game, so it's pretty fresh for him.

You on the other hand, can't possibly believe this. What would be my goal/motivation for claiming like I have? I can't possibly survive to end game if I'm actually an SK by claiming that I have limited posts before I die and claiming that I have a nightly vig. It would be completely against an SK's win con to make these claims. This is a false opinion by scum who doesn't want to waste a kill on me so is hoping to have town do their dirty work. Or, I guess alternatively, you are scared that me killing off the handful of people below you in post count will expose your lurking? ;) Probably the first one.

Like, even the people that believe me would kill me before end game with this claim if I didn't off myself.

He actually has more posts then lots of people:

HiipFire 39
Puntification 38
Pinterest Mom 32
Moatillata 30
TheDonPeters 26
tpink 26
Harold Krell 22

Yay I am on thrill list, maybe this is all an elaborate bluff, but I am inclined to trust kb on this one, the scum will kill him fors us ether way :)

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Well I think you are all scum, goodnight.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

HiipFire posted:

##vote Punt

##vote HiipFire

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Hey guys it's late and I need to sleep, I think we should vote Jake only scum would break the vote chain format.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Oh wait the was imgay, man I need sleep sorry jake!

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

##vote Pinterest Mom

Fan of Rarity, relatively distant from the game.

I still can't remember what was going on in this game and missed most of the last days serious posts.

So I will jump on this bandwagon ##vote Pinterest Mom

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Are we not at night? Are we night lynching?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Jimson posted:

It's open night. Feel free to gab like a little girl but no voting for lynches. Less you want daddy spank.

Daddy Spank you say?

##vote Jimson...

So what do you do at night on dark souls? Die some more then sit at a bonfire?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Jimson posted:

Since only a few people posted in the first place guess that means Kashuno is in as flerp.

##vote Flerpuno

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Harold Krell posted:

I don't want to die. :(

##vote Harold Krell

You can't always get what you want!

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
I hope scum kill me now so I can be free of this endless cycle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Told you to kill Hipfire

• Locked thread