Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dubplate Fire posted:

edit: before someone comes in and says its not jungle its breakcore, its all loving jungle and if you call it breakcore i already know its gonna be a poo poo tune
what the gently caress does this mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

flerp posted:

it means suck his balls
alrighty

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dubplate Fire posted:

it means that breakcore is just lovely jungle music
okay, for someone who doesn't listen to this type of music, what the gently caress does this mean

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dubplate Fire posted:

Jungle is a diverse genre of music with a ton of offshoots. Breakcore is one of those offshoots and when I'm shopping for Jungle records I will immediately skip over anything labeled breakcore. It focuses way too much on speed and chopped, edited, and sliced drum breaks; completely overdoing it, making it difficult to follow or dance to. It is generally a very nerdy style of music and if you go see a breakcore event there will be very few women at said event.
thank you

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Profondo Rosso posted:

any genre with "core" in it is for fa... er i mean big stupid idiots
do you even hardcore, bitch?

• Locked thread