Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bansky
Mar 1, 2016

Dubplate Fire posted:

Alright, your opinion is poo poo.

what kind of jungle are you into mate? are we talking DJ SS and 2 Bad Mice, Origin Unknown, old Metalheadz stuff or what? I don't know anything new so link me some of that if it's any cop

It's funny that you berate breakcore for being undanceable because that's EDM kids opinion on jungle, not that you're wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bansky
Mar 1, 2016

Dubplate Fire posted:

I like all the old stuff. Current DJ SS is trash though, basic rear end drum and bass. As for the new stuff, you should check out these labels Green Bay Wax, Bulletproof Wax and Alpha Cuts. Get started with that! I kind've agree that alot of jungle is kind've undanceable if you don't know how to properly rinse out the tunes though.

edit: Phat Bubba and Jungle Muffin are good too. Those are mostly vinyl only labels, though I think Green Bay Wax does digital releases too.

Didn't even know he was still putting stuff out! Cheers lad, I'll give them a look.

• Locked thread